Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

But most of you have not posted a single comment on the politics threads, and those that have are asking about what they can do. The only thing I have to go on is my own internal beliefs and politics.

BUT! Just because they are this way now, DOESNT mean that you can't change them! With the right moves, you could slowly change the publics opinions to social conservative (but I'd hate and oppose you in rp). It would take but a few elections and plans to swing to country into a financially liberal state. Almost every statistic and poll is just a update on the current balance of power. These are not guidelines for what you have to do or set in stone.

Politics are dynamic, and if you want to change what Scandineighvia is like, you will have to fight (in politics, or if you are popular enough cause a revolution.). If you want to protect the supremacy of your ideas, you will have to fight (same as before).

Wait, we can start a revolution?

Excellent.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1870606 yes, but only if the government is super unpopular. Otherwise, you'd probably lose to loyal parts of the military. Or face a populous counter revolution.

I was kidding. I'm not planning to revolt.
yet

1870670 I'm happy this is getting off to good start

F4D3
Group Admin

...Which thread?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1871271 start new ones, comment on old ones.

1870820>>1870674

F4D3
Group Admin

But most of you have not posted a single comment on the politics threads

What thread are you referencing there, and what type of laws are there going to be in the start of the RP?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1871329 any thread that had politics in it. and by post, I mean suggestions, complaints, and ideas.

F4D3
Group Admin

What about laws? What should people be expecting in the start of the RP?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1871419 hmm, Scandineighvia just passed homosexual marriage. Taxes are set at mid low, trade is taxed, still thinking about it.

F4D3
Group Admin

Just, as in right about when Scribble became a princesse?

And of course, there'll need to be at least a few regulation laws for businesses to help prevent monopolies, illegal trafficking, stuff like that. How about Scandineighvia's police force? How are they looking?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1871516 they vary based on region. Small town police are nice but more racist/sexist/homophobic while City police are even handed assholes (with a few racist/homophobic assholes), or they are nice.

F4D3
Group Admin

Hmmm... Okay, got it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16