Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

A dinner table conversation gave me a idea
attributes.

The idea is this, each character has 3 starting positive attribute slots, and to get more they have to start tacking on negative attributes.
attributes will be stuff like strength, money (upper middle, low highclass, upper highclass), good looks, connections, and RANK

The idea is that the high rank you are, the more negative traits you have to add on to also have positive traits.

being too bland would ALSO be a negative trait in of itself, so having 3 rank attributes and nothing else would also hurt.

F4D3
Group Admin

Yes... I very much like this idea. :moustache:

If you're looking to make this into more of an rpg, I could probably try to help you with it. I'm pretty good with that kind of stuff.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1853486 I need to think up lots of positive and negative traits.

F4D3
Group Admin

Could be things the character's done, you know, from charity events to public slander... There's a lot of open stuff to work with in politics, it shouldn't be too hard to think of stuff, especially since you're so smart :scootangel:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1853535 the more people thinking the better.

1853443Combat abilities, work ethic (I still want a spot or two under captain. I like to be near leader, but I don't want to be a head honcho. I'd prefer to be the head honcho's right hand man:twilightsheepish:) and... I'll consider those both 1.5 attributes.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Sep 30th, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7