Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1) set up the three religions, Fantasi, Celestiam, and Faustian. Fantasi is the majority religion and worships the goddess of inspiration, Imagination, and (to a much lesser extent) insanity. Her popularity reflects Scandineighvia's Beserker past and it's innovative present 75%. Atheism is the second biggest group, 15% ish. Celestiam and Faustian need a lot of work 10% combined. Religious leaders and Atheist leaders are competing to gain a congregation. They need to be popular, gain funding for ads and such, and have some political support.

2) Set up the chain of command for the airnavy and army. The airnavy is much more popular, and much better funded than the army right now. It comprises of large airships held aloft by helium and one or two air carriers held aloft by Pegasi magic converted from Earth, horn, and wing magic via crystals. The airforce is part of the airnavy and it is comprised of Pegasi in leather armor and magic batteries that increase their speed and endurance tenfold. They carry rifles or larger telekinetic rail guns and are best used as air drop infantry or against airships. The army is mostly infantry and artillery with a few tanks.

(To be cont.)

Comment posted by Bill Clinton deleted Sep 29th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

We need to subdivide Scandineighvia into provinces. Most will have a major city in it, but some will have two or none. After which we create demographics for each one. These will count as the elective districts for which each politician must run. That way we can tell when somepony would not be elected, and everypony must upkeep certain affiliations and stats to keep in office.

F4D3
Group Admin

It seems to me that Faustianism focuses more on the traditional beliefs upheld by the unicorn, pegasi, earth ponies, while Celestianism focuses more on the veneration of the three (now four) princess deities which control, more or less, the laws of physics, while Fantisism, if I may call it that, focuses more on the independence of an individual, which would easily explain why it would be popular in a fairly liberal country. Would this be safe to assume?

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Sep 29th, 2013
Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Sep 29th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851103 yes! though, in that case, Celestiam is just a group name for Lunarism, Celestiam, Cadencia, and The Church of the Twilight.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

A Royal Guard: With these soldiers being close to the Princess, they will be more included in politics, and their captain will be well known, but they will be less financially endowed.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851144>>1851113 this doesn't go here btw, I will create a thread for what's ilegal right now and what's not somewhere else.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Foreign governments: We need to set up foreign governments and their general demographics and politics along with acquiring diplomats to represent them.

1851055I got air navy high command.:pinkiehappy:

And Fantasi sounds nice, but I'll wait to hear arguments from the religious leaders.

F4D3
Group Admin

Once you finish with your maps, I can help you with creating demographics in cities and such, just as long as you keep geography apparent. For instance, in a mining town where coal is is acquired, processed, and produced for the masses, one would need to know where the mines are.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851248 ((there will be a sub thread for that too))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10