Editors-R-Us 578 members · 545 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Yeah my editor/beta doesn't do clop so I need someone to look over a clop me and Diokno44 are writing for our story MLP: Unlimited Blade Works. If anyone is interested please reply.

LoneUnicornWriter
Group Admin

6601190 Hello Nightmare, is it a one shot? How long is the story expected to be?

Well the clop are pretty independent of the story itself with little to no relevance to the following chapters. I decided to do that because it's simplier then to just have it in the story. Makes it a lot easier to skip if you wanna skip. But as to the story itself... not sure really. Me and Diokno44 are just... throwing ideas at the wall and seeing what sticks.

LoneUnicornWriter
Group Admin

6601500 Okay. So is it a chapter? Or is it mutliple chapters of clop?

I wouldn't mind doing that. Though I'd only be able to do this on Fridays if I'm not busy and Saturdays. If that is not convenient for you there are other available editors you can find with more availability on our Discord chat.^^

Well right now it's just one chapter of clop. We'll most likely have more throughout the story but the clop is bonus stuff. And if you're only free on Fridays that's fine. There's no real rush or anything. Do you want me to PM you the GDocs link to our single clop chapter? I'd do it next Friday but I know myself and I'll probably forget to do it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5