Marvel/DC Universes 228 members · 299 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

When it comes to what sort of MCU projects that I’m interested in seeing Marvel Studios create, I’ve been hoping that they could create more movies or shows that take place before “Avengers: Infinity War”. Often ones that either took place before “Iron Man” or between “Captain America: Civil War” and “Avengers: Infinity War”.

Particularly the following:

1. An animated series focusing on T’Challa and his reign as king before “Infinity War”.

2. An animated series focusing on the Guardians of the Galaxy before their meeting with Thor.

3. A live-action series focusing on Thor’s adventures before “Ragnarok”.

4. Another Captain Marvel film that takes place in the 1990s, and features an ultimate confrontation between Carol and the Kree that could lead up to their state in the first “Guardians of the Galaxy” film.

5. A new Doctor Strange film that takes place directly after the first movie and is based on the elements that were obviously meant to be followed up on.

6. A series renewal of “Carter”.

What do you guys think?

Judoon_Warrior
Group Admin

I think a good series for them to make should be an anthology series ‘Tales to Astonish’. With it made up of single stories from different characters from around the universe. No direct connections between episodes (besides being in the same universe) and it could allow character development and us to see what they’ve been up to in between movies/shows

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3