Marvel/DC Universes 228 members · 299 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So I've been reading the RWBY/Justice League comics and I really like the idea to reimagining the heroes and their origins as if they had always been a part of the world of RWBY and with the announcement of a RWBY/Justice League movie coming out in 2023. I've been thinking 'what would the Avengers origins be like they were from the world of Remnant?' so I pose that very question to anyone who is interested, what would Iron man, Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye's origins be like if they were reimagined in the world of RWBY? What would their new origins be? What would their semblance be or would their have one at all? Would they be human or Faunus? How would they get their powers or would their powers be connected to their semblances? And how and when would they meet team RWBY and form the Remnant Avengers?

Also, I'm purely focusing on the Avengers lineup from the first Avengers film, but I'm not apposed to ideas about other heroes that joined the Avengers in the later movies e.g. Captain Marvel, Falcon, Vision, Scarlet Witch or heroes that fought along side the team in Infinity War and Endgame e.g. Ant Man, Wasp, Spiderman etc.

That being said I would be happy to hear you ideas, but please be discreet:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1