BONC - Writer's Group 21 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

How excited is everypony for BABSCon? I know I'm super duper excited :pinkiehappy: I'm really looking forward to seeing the guests of honor. Out of curiosity, how many of you are going anyway? :raritystarry::heart::rainbowkiss:

horizon
Group Admin

Already got my badge and room space! :twilightsmile:

Rovoska
Group Admin

I`ll try to come, but my father got laid off, so the moneys is a little tight.:fluttercry:

Cool. I got a Noble Pony ticket. But I still need 1. A ride 2. Some place to stay

And I need to somehow get a couple hundred dollars for all the expenses. Glad I'm starting now to raise that money. :P

horizon
Group Admin

Where are you going to the con from? (NorCal's a big place …)

I don't think I can help out with the room, but you might want to ask the con if they've got a forum set up for attendees to chat. Some cons do that and give people a chance to talk about ride and room sharing.

2350475im comin from sac.. I will definently check on that chat stuff, thanks.:derpytongue2:

I'll be going just to check it out and this would be my first bronycon to go for. I'll be just happy to meet some of you.:twilightsmile:

I'll be going to BABScon! I've been super excited about it for months now, though Tabitha dropped out! :twilightangry2: She's the VA I wanted to see the most! :raritycry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9