Nightmare Rarity 370 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Ianpiersonjdavis
Group Admin

A few days ago SuperPinkBrony12 brought up an interesting question; 'Who would win in a fight-Nightmare Moon or Nightmare Rarity?'

It's an interesting speculation but I've decided to take it a step further; how would they interact with one another?

Would they even fight or would they team up instead?

Or would Princess Luna and Rarity have a heartfelt discussion about regretting their actions in their Nightmare states and try to comfort one another?

I don't know how to make writing contests, but I think it would be interesting to see what you guys can come up with.

Dark Avenger
Group Contributor

The first person to suggest clop gets raped by them both... :ajbemused:

Other than that... I guess I would enjoy seeing some comedy. The comic already did the "serious" story... :duck:

Ianpiersonjdavis
Group Admin

I was thinking more of a drama angle personally.

But, I am curious as to how you would approach that as a comedy though, what kind of scenario would you put them in?

Dark Avenger
Group Contributor

Not sure all of a sudden...

I guess it would be something about them teaming up to take over the world, only to end up constantly bickering and messing everything up until the others (Celestia and the rest of the Mane 6) finally "rescue" them, more out of pity than to protect anypony... :derpytongue2:

Or, something completely random... :pinkiecrazy:

1768403 Like a slap fight from your worst nightmares?!

Ianpiersonjdavis
Group Admin

1768403 1768455

And then

Shows up to take the title for 'The Greatest Nightmare.'

1768507 "Sword! Give me strength!" "Souls! Come unto me!" "More! Need more souls!"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7