The Intellectuals 224 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I was doing this thing on a thread and me and another user were debating a bit about what will be better, it was a conversation of thinking of the battle between of the species said above. He apparantly thinks wyverns are superior to xenomorphs due to the biology and that they can tear the exoskeleton of a xenomorph that came from a dragon. In a RP thread, he made the wyverns easily defeat billions of xenomorphs with only two thousand wyverns, losing only a hundred in a battle. I need your opinions and facts of which species is actually superior.

2329469 Wyverns are better, but not that much better.

Narlepoax III
Group Admin

I'd say that Xenomorphs only have the advantage of numbers.

That can give you a great advantage, but it is not a winning advantage.

Take this episode of Deadliest Warriors, as an example:

I can't get to the video much due to slow connection but I could tell it's the vampire vs. zombie, correct?

Narlepoax III
Group Admin

Yeah.

Sorry about your connection. :/

If you don't know what xenomorphs are, they are a predator species in a franchise. I made a xeno from a dragon, the one from dragonshy. It is huge as it is but can a wyvern take down such a huge xenomorphs by just stabbing the neck, and the wyverns were way smaller. That dragon xeno was huge, spikezilla huge.

Narlepoax III
Group Admin

Ah, but you also have to take into account that soldier xenos are incredibly stupid.

Only the Queen xeno has an IQ similar to that of a human's.

A swarm of xenomorphs would only be able to strategize if a Queen was present.

Yeah, there was a queen dragon xeno. Gotten killed by only two wyverns. Reason why I don't like some RP threads is that people glorify their characters, they killed a frickin super queen with only two wyverns, two.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8