The Intellectuals 224 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 57 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 57

2180709 I wish that was an actual job, though I doubt I'd be doing something like that.

Any paranomal phenomena that you actually believe happened?

2181319 Well... there was the spinning chair incident and a guy that claimed his girlfriend was raped by aliens, but nothing else.

Just a guy. That guy, yes you know the one. Just That Guy.

2166113 In truth I can't even remember. I think I chose it so I would sound cool and mysterious. It wasn't until much later that I learned about the hacktivist group.

My username is Banatato but it is normally alexandas. alexandas was made back in the early days of my life (5-8 or something, who knows?) it is my middle name (Alexander) with the 'er' switched to 'as.'
Banatato is a derivative of two of my favorite words: Banana and Potato. I love annoying people who I consider idiots and bullies by repeatedly saying potato, banana isn't as effective though.

My usernames are random, basically. . . .

Hey, I'm a new member, and I saw this thread.

My first name is Keenan, and I do love orange soda. (Kenan and Kel reference), thus Kel
My last name I withhold, but it supposedly its rooted in a Scandinavian word for 'mask', thus Grym

2166113 Electus means The Chosen One in Latin, mainly picked it because it sounds cool.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 57