Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Epic Brony 4 Life
Group Admin

First and foremost, I would like to thank you all for joining the The Equestrian Canon/Fanon Information Bureau. Although it has been slow in it growth, any progress made is good progress to me. I would also like to thank the Changeling_Prince_2 and The Emerald Flight for contributing the information they have they have thus far.

Secondly, I would ask that, if you feel so inclined to, please feel free to post any information at all you come across that you feel our fellow bronies and/or pegasisters should or might want to know about. After all, this group is for the collection and distribution of information, both canon and fanon.:raritywink:

[EDIT] Also, active contributors will be made admins if I so deem it (10 admins max)

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1928538 No problem!:twilightsmile: expect more:pinkiecrazy:

Sexi.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Epic Brony 4 Life
Group Admin

1. can you plz unsticky your posts? While I undestand your enthusiasm, sticked posts are reserved for posts like this.

2. You are now an administrator:pinkiehappy:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1928594 Okay.

and YAY!

Epic Brony 4 Life
Group Admin

Basically, anything that isn't covered in the any of the 4 generations of MLP or the MLP comic series.

So...basically anything that comes outta my :pinkiecrazy: head?

Epic Brony 4 Life
Group Admin

Most of the canon information would be in the gen2-4 stuff, but if you decide to watch the gen2 and gen3 tv shows, I must warn you, it will beat you over the head with so much extra-super girly, sissy, love-dovey, gut-churning crap you'll probably feel the need to bathe in bleach water while listening to heavy metal afterwards:twilightoops: (that's what I had to do to unsee most of it anyway:rainbowderp:)

Epic Brony 4 Life
Group Admin

Than you have a stronger resolve than I, because had to stop every three episodes or so, for fear of insanity or being struck blind, deaf, and dumb.

Epic Brony 4 Life
Group Admin

Amen to that, my brony compadre

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15