Human in Equestria 16,859 members · 17,056 stories
Comments ( 93 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 93

I was just wondering, am I the only one who is bored with being a human? I mean, really, really, REALLY bored of it. I mean, I've been bored with this fact for as long as I can remember, even before I became a brony. Do any of you feel this way, too?

Personally, if I had to be something from MLP, my first choice would be a draconiquus, because having those powers, the fun I'd have would easily make up for almost 18 years of boredom. My second choice would be a unicorn, because I'd love to be able to cast spells, and levitate objects. (I would never consider being a pegasus because I have a terrible phobia of heights). If you, too are bored of being human, what would you choose to be instead?

Just find a hobby; something cool like archery. :rainbowdetermined2:

And I though about what it would be like having magic. You'd probably get used to it and it would become mundane as well.

1665737 It would be Pegasus as a first choice and Unicorn as a second option. The Pegasus would be because I like flight and the Unicorn because... majeek!

Regidar #7 · Sep 2nd, 2013 · · 6 ·

1665737 all I can do is pray that one day you'll be bored of being a massive faggot

Go ask the conversion bureau.

Lol please... 30 minutes of no internet or video games and you'll be crying to be a human again.

Congratulations. You're an otherkin.

1665737 Pegasus just because I am absolutely TERRIFIED of heights.

You wouldn't fare any better in Equestria. Even if you're a draconequus, you'd still be bored because then you wouldn't have any fears.

No internet, no video games, no computer. Just menial labor.

Maybe if you get in a magical-car-crash you'll respawn randomly in MLP world. Just something to think about.

~If you liked my comment, please like, favorite, and subscribe. Thanks!

You're bored of being human?

Write. Read. Fish. Hunt. Live on your own in the wilderness. Write a novel. Kill an animal with your bare hands. Learn how to shoot. Campaign for something. Go into a foreign country to help provide aid. Hell, become a mercenary. Do something.

Don't mope about how boring you are when you barely do anything worth noting.

Dis guy speaks da truth. :derpytongue2:

1665737I know What I'd wanna be.

A dildo named Tyrone.

I'd be a griffin so I could eat meat.. There is no way in Tartarus I'm giving up bacon.

You could always cover yourself in Vaseline and pretend to be a slug. :unsuresweetie:

Ponies eat meat too, you uneducated swine. It's canon.

I'm bored about being for so long I can remember. When I write a Story, I normaly turn myself in a Animal. Likewise a Cat. I love Cats. When I could be somthing in the MLP Universe, I would choose between 3 Favorites:

1) A cat. No, not the Cat from Rarity. More like this:

2) A Dragon that only grows tall like the Red Teenage Dragon from the Episode "Dragonquest"... with a Mustache :moustache: (Everything is better with a Mustache)

3) A Pegasus! I wonder what Clouds feel like. And be Able to fly and be EXTREME agile is just AWESOME :rainbowdetermined2:

... seriously. Fuck off.

1665837 yes ponz or omniavurs cuz eggs

1665737 get some pussy. (if your into that sort of thing)

Bored of being human, eh?
Next step: misanthropy

Totes.

Maybe you should actually try acting as people or as a reptilian who is pretending to be a human. People have interesting lives.

Also, dragonequui are weird and you're weird for wanting to be one.

Man, I kind of feel sorry for this guy.

In more ways than one. :unsuresweetie:

1665764 1665775
Even video games have started to become dull for me. And most of the time the internet just taunts me with things that I can never have, or never go to.

And besides, if I was in Equestria, I'd be too busy hanging with my favorite ponies to be bothered by it that much.

1665889 Well at least someone reacted nicely to this post.

1665915 I have given you something to shoot for! Aim high and strive for higher levels!

1665737 No, I am not human. I am an amorphous blob that takes whatever form suits my current desire.

So you'd give up your hands? I mean lets say you were a Unicorn, hooves have little, if any, feeling, how you gonna have touchy feely time with your mare friends? :rainbowwild:

Well, love and tolerance, amirite? [/sarcasm]

I wouldn't mind being a shape shifting, body stealing, sapient virus. Or a sapient, autonomous, high-tech combat suit. Or a sex-addicted tentacle monster.

Oh my god, that would be so awesome and original, I'm going to pray to god for a whole month without food or water or bathroom breaks and hope this will happen to me.

I totes wat to be a Twilight Sprinkles

Well I wouldn't say I hate being a human, but....I'd always wanted to be someone cool, fast, or over powered ( and I'm not talking for Rainbow Dash... she still has those traits to me lolz) I was talking along the lines of like Sonic, or Kirby, Cloud from FF, or like any other type of game/tv character.... THAT'D BE pretty awesome to me QwQ!!!

But no matter what you wish to be, you've gotta remember ( no matter the hardships or fatalities you may encounter) you are and always will be truly human. :twilightsmile: ( Or the spawn of an intergalactic demon who wishes to control the entire universe! <.<)

1665737 Well, it is kinda boring being the only sapient* species that we know of :moustache:

*Did I use that word correctly?

I thought I was human until I took the Turing test...

1665806 I could kiss you.

Just go skydiving or Rocky Mountain climbing or 2.7 seconds with a bull named Fu Man Chu. Or just live like you were dying.

No matter how 'boring' things might temporarily get, there is always something amazing waiting for you to find it. Like fingers! FINGERS! You don't get fingers with anything in MLP.

I wish I can but I don't know what your YouTube account is:fluttercry:

1665737 Id rather stay the way millions of years of evolution made me
Awesome
And that stands for every human out there

I can't compare it to anything else, seeing as how I haven't BEEN anything else, but I love the human form.

Even if I went to Equestria or became an all powerful shape changer, humn would be my default shape. Sure I could make myself taller or better looking, but still human.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 93