Human in Equestria 16,840 members · 17,023 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

I've been considering writing a HiE fic but don't know how ponies(especially the princesses) would react to hitler trying to take over Equestria.

Dropbear
Group Admin

Utter confusion. Until he storms a bakery and claims it for Germany. Then they panic because he now has access to ovens.

3362354 I assume he wouldn't try to kill everypony, he didn't conquer Europe by killing all every potential solder, although he might kill all non-unicorns or force everypony to master friendship so they become alicorns or at least that's what I'd do.

Dropbear
Group Admin

Why would you want everyone to be alicorns? Good rulers insure that they stay in control by being the most powerful. Give other people the same power, and the plebs start to get ideas.

Anyway, who said Hitler would kill none-unicorns? If anything. he'd probably support Mu- I mean Earth ponies as they are the closest thing to Earth.

Mud Pony Master Race!

oh, you want to take over Equestria...TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOON :trollestia:

Why would you want everyone to be alicorns? Good rulers insure that they stay in control by being the most powerful.

If everyone is much more powerful than you it doesn't matter if they are turned into gods.

he'd probably support Mu- I mean Earth ponies as they are the closest thing to Earth.

That's like saying animals are the closest things to plants, true but not close enough to compare them to each other.

I would expect things to go along these lines.

As soon as he tries one of his... famous activities, Canterlot gets a new sculpture.

3362326 How? Painting pictures? He's one guy and socioeconomic conditions that allowed his rise to power don't exist in Equestria.
Towards the end he was nuts, possibly Parkinson's and drug abuse. You wind up with 'what would they do if an old, decrepit Daffy Duck tried to conquer Equestria?'
He also was very caring of animals, so he wouldn't necessarily have anything to trigger his antisemitism. If you want to really bend people's minds, have an old, ill man show up. The ponies help getting him healthy. :yay: Get the Cutie Mark Crusaders interested in him and his painting, :unsuresweetie: puttering around with architecture :scootangel: and a few other things. :applecry: Have him be very fatherly, encouraging them to do their best, do more then they think they can do, all very Equestrian values. Then let everyone reading realize who they've been rooting for. :twilightoops:

How? Painting pictures? He's one guy and socioeconomic conditions that allowed his rise to power don't exist in Equestria.

He would be in a country with a military led by a ruler of a foreign country, I don't think it would be too hard to weaken Equestria then start a rebellion.

He also was very caring of animals, so he wouldn't necessarily have anything to trigger his antisemitism. If you want to really bend people's minds, have an old, ill man show up. The ponies help getting him healthy. :yay: Get the Cutie Mark Crusaders interested in him and his painting, :unsuresweetie: puttering around with architecture :scootangel: and a few other things. :applecry: Have him be very fatherly, encouraging them to do their best, do more then they think they can do, all very Equestrian values. Then let everyone reading realize who they've been rooting for. :twilightoops:

If I did that people would complain about Hitler acting out of character because they know almost nothing about him.

3362390 She would need the elements of harmony to do that.

Dropbear
Group Admin

I'm glad that jew did. I was goering to explain it, anne frankly I wasn't looking forward to it, but that's not needed anymore. That's enough nazi puns from me, it just isn't Reich.

Zank you for ze idear. I zhink I vill steel zis idear.

Ponies oscillate between being almost unnervingly calm or the exact opposite!
"Oh dear! We can't have that! ...Well, unless, you want to..."
Or

3369490 You need the Elements of Harmony to do that.

Or the E-laments of hormoaning, but that's NSFW.

Send him the Naziville to learn the magic of Funnybot with the Elements of Communism and make him think he has to live in a library. While there he stops the return of Nightmare Obama, dread prince of americans, freeing him from the curse and turning him back into President Putin of Holy Mother Russia..

Banchoking
Group Admin

Well, in my headcanon, ponies respect facial hair, so his well groomed postage stamp stache would almost guarantee him a few followers.

3370039 I thought that only dragons respect facial hair.:moustache:

3370068 sea serpents are not dragons :ajbemused:

Banchoking
Group Admin

What, you thought Starswirl was revered for his magic?

The only spell of his we see was a disaster.

It was the beard.

They would overthrow Princess Celestia because she did not give them a raise when the prices of food quadrupled ( just like in the February revolution and Princess Celestia is King Tsar Nicholas II ). Out of vote, all of them chose Hitler because he was communist ( kinda like the October Revolution ). Sweetie Belle MAY assassinate Hitler because she wants power ( Hitler was not assassinated by anyone just to correct some facts. He committed suicide. The only communist leader ,that I know of, that was assassinated was Trotsky the second communist leader ) ok. Now I am jist giving a history lesson. I hope you pass the Germany section of history

Comment posted by mehperson deleted Jun 20th, 2014

nope. To them, it is half of their uniforms.

oh, you want to take over equestria, huh? CALL IN THE AIR FORCE!

Probably like various European countries did.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31