Group Contributor

back!
Carmen tries to back away, but is stopped by the wall she's sitting up against
GET BACK!!!

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Yes, yes she did)

Calm the FUCK down Carmen! CALM DOWN!

Terry's eyes were tearing up, as she slowly walked backwards, her hands in-front of her.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen lowers the gun ever so slightly, but doesn't put it down completely, slowly beginning to calm down even though her face has yet to return to its normal coloration. Her eyes, also, have yet to return to normal size.
Her eyes look over you and the blood covering you, then she looks down at the blood covering herself, then looks back at you.
What are you?.....What are you?

There were so many things she could call herself. An abomination. A monster. A disgusting... thing. However, Terry decided to just lay it on her, slowly lowering her arms.

I'm... I'm something that shouldn't exist.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen doesn't lower the gun.
What do you mean....something that shouldn't exist?

Do I look normal to you?

Dark red blood covered her mouth; some of it not hers, slowly dripping to the ground. Her dead-yellow eyes acquired a darker shade, and were bloodshot.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Slowly starts lowering gun. Showing obvious hesitance to do so.
Where are you from?

Terry sighed. How could she explain this... ah. got it.

You know that cliche 'other dimension' bullshit? Well, it ain't all that much of bullshit.

Terry brushed off some entrails from the front of her jacket.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

You're from another dimension?
Carmen stares at you in disbelief.

Terry facepalmed.

As stupid as it sounds, yes. This turned from 'fucked up' to awkward really fast...

Bloody slowly pooled around Terry's boots.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen slowly shakes her head.
Oh no, This is still fucked up beyond belief...

Terry sat down on the decapitated body of one of the thugs, thinking.

...Yeah. Sounds about right.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen looks at the headless bodies and retches slightly. She'd done a lot of sick things to victims, but she'd never seen a green worm rip apart 5 men, even going as far as to bite the head off one of them. A few seconds later, she's unable to take it anymore and turns around, vomiting into the alley.

(Also, Terry did eat a large portion of one of their necks, too. :twilightoops: )

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Hence the vomiting.)

Terry flinched at the vomiting; though she could understand why. She had lost control again, and look what happened.

Whilst Carmen was vomiting, Terry took a large bite out of a severed arm, gulping it down and tossing the rest of it into the body pile.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(God, she's lucky that was behind her back)
After a few dry-retches, Carmen Straightens up, coughing, and turns back to Terry.
s-sorry...

(We can both agree on that.)

Danke, but it's fine, I understand.

Terry sighed coughing up tiny specs of blood. Side-effects are not a thing to like.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Terry picked out flesh stuck between her teeth. She had good dental for an abomination.

Eurgh... this is what I get for not carrying around toothpicks.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

*le dry-retch*

(We need to po-po to show up sometime soon.)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(yup, Carmen's scream earlier had to have caught the attention of SOMEONE who called the cops)

At that moment, a police car pulls up at the bar and 4 cops hop out. two head into the bar and 2 others stay outside, patrolling the street.

One of them looks down the alley and sees Terry and Carmen standing over 5 corpses and shouts out, bringing the other 3 to his location.
the four of them draw their guns.

sshhit....
Carmen unconditionally raises her hands.

Not a fuckin' CHANCE!

Terry grabbed Carmen by her arm, much to her protests, and ran at full speed through a tight space between two buildings.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Hey! What do you think you're doing!?
Carmen resists Terry, but ultimately fails

"HALT!"
The policeman give chase, firing on the two escapees whenever they can.

One managed to clip Terry in the shoulder, making her yelp, stumbling around; successfully bypassing most of the well-aimed bullets in the spot she was just in.

You could take a eye out with that thing~!

Terry ran across the street, scaring a couple pedestrians shitless as she sprinted through the next alley; bullets still whizzing by like firecrackers.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

While they run, Carmen opens her jacket and pulls out the UZI, throwing it to Terry
OH THE HOUSE. IT'S ALREADY LOADED!!
She then reaches in and draws her revolver, as well as the M1911 and spins 180 degrees.
For a couple of seconds, she and the policemen exchange rounds as she fires and runs backwards. Unfortunately, the awkward position means her shots all miss and she's quickly forced to finish the rotation and go back into full sprint.

Terry pulled Carmen over behind a dumpster in a alleyway-intersection.

NAH GIRL, YOU NEED IT MORE THAN ME!

Terry tossed her the UZI back, taking out her glock, looking out and firing at the poilice officers, taking out one and injuring the other.

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE!

More siren noises could be heard getting closer.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen takes back the UZI and holsters the revolver, It held the least ammo out of all of them anyway, and starts returning fire to the officers, hitting one in the knee.

Two more cars show up and more officers join the battle, two of them carrying weapons Carmen recognized.

Bastardi! Those are MY GUNS you're shooting me with!!

The officers morale probably decreased, seeing a yellow-eyed hybrid covered in blood returning fire. Then another two went down, from bullets to the neck and chest.

SUCKS TO BE YOU!

Terry's horn lit up, launching a ball of black, splattering an officer across the alleyways walls.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen stood up from behind cover and delivered a hailfire of rounds from the UZI and the handgun, before being forced back behind cover when the the police respond likewise.

Amid all the blood already in the area, neither she nor Terry notice the tiny splatter of blood coat the dumpster as Carmen leans against it for cover, nor do they notice the stain slowly forming on her shirt, due to the blood from before masking it.

Ooh, I'm gonna love this one.

Slowly, a black ball appeared o nTerry's horn, growing bigger and bigger, until it was the size of her head.

EAT THIS, SCHWEINE!

Terry shot the ball at the officers, ducking behind the dumpster as blood splattered over it, coating the walls of the alleyway. There wouldn't be more from that way for a bit, and the couple remaining officers ran away, for fear of being killed.

Carmen, you alright?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Phew...Yeah, yeah I'm fi-nnngg...
As the initial rush of adrenaline dies down, Carmen begins to feel a pain in her torso and looks down to see a fresh blood stain, accompanied by a tear in the jacket roughly the same size as a bullet.

Terry sighed, this was going to be a pain.

I think that bullet may need to come out...

She couldn't hear any sirens as of yet, but they would be returning.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1632181 1632178 (I would of liked to see you two arrested.)
Out of nowhere, Joker comes out clapping his hands along with his trademark smile.
"I say, that was a jolly good show. Very entertaining indeed."

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(God fucking dammit, I hate my internet. Sorry bout that, internet cut out so I was kinda forced to call it a night. I've got a little while before school. If you're around, we can carry on. If not, I'll make this reply and we can continue this afternoon when school ends.)

mmmph....I think you may be right...
Carmen holds one hand on the wound and uses her free hand to help herself up.

1632795 (I was aiming for something along those lines.)
At that moment, Joker arrives
....What the fuck do....nnng....What the fuck do you want? You bastardo...

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1634664 "Oh, I've just come to congratulated Terry on killing those Goons. You see, I didn't send them after you at all. Terry had gambling debts with those guys and for them it was pay day."

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

What kind of debt collectors draw three guns on a bystander?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1634786 "My men. After all, you could of tried to kill them when they were collecting their money."

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Yes, and get shot dead in the process. I highly doubt it takes five men to collect their florins, there'd still be one pointing his gun at me...

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1634810 "He brought his friends with him for protection."

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

PROTECTION MY ARSE, THEY WERE GOING TO KILL ME WITHOUT A MOMENTS HESITATION!

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1634825>>1632181 "Well, they are a little crazy. But look on the bright side, you're still alive. By the way, there's SWAT aiming at both of you.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Wha-
Carmen turns around and sees the SWAT team, guns drawn, all facing her and Terry.

BAH!
Raises one hand and drops her gun onto the floor, keeping her second hand on the wound to slow the bleeding.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1634932 If Carmen turned around, she would of noticed that Joker had disappeared.
(don't worry. I have something planned that will allow Terry and Carmen to get out. But for now, you're character is in Jail. Feel free to make a thread about this.)
(Sorry if i sounded like an asshole there.)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Nah, I was intending for a whole 'arrest' thing in the first place.)
((Also, I might wait till school ends to make the thread. Unless Darcy>>1632181 or you want to make it and I simply start it up when I get back from school. Just that I'll have to leave in about half an hour which won't be enough time to do anything, really.))

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1634990 (By the way, did you see the little present I left at your profile?)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 262