Vice City 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 262 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 262

Terry giggled at Carmen's response.

I could've said sexy, that would've worked too. You've gotta admit, you do look a lot better than most women out there; looking all barbie-like and fake.

She leaned on the bar's wall.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Well I...Grazie I guess....

I can understand why that employee you hired & fired was fawning over you...

Terry got off the wall, walking up to her.

Also, you shouldn't be thanking me; you bought the drinks, after all. So I shall do what is needed of me...

She was right in front of Carmen now.

Je vous remercie.

Before any protests could be made, Terry hugged her.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen froze, unsure how to react.
A woman...Is hugging me....What do I do here? Do I push her off? Do I follow through? I've never been hugged by another woman before, it's always been guys....
Carmen merely froze on the spot.

Terry needed this hug; even if Carmen didn't hug back. It had been a while since she actually had contact that didn't involve a punch to the face, or a bullet to the leg.

Thank you, Carmen... I needed this...

This was getting awkward; as Terry's breasts were mashing together with Carmen's.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

er..no problema......Could...Could you perhaps back off? This is a little weird for me...

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(I'm off to bed, have school tomorrow)

Terry blushed, slowly backing off.

Sorry, it's just...

She looked down at the ground, sighing.

(Understandable. I might as well go to sleep too; I didn't go to sleep, and it's 10 AM over here. Shall we continue this thread tomorrow?)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Might leave it till this afternoon after school)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Are you frikkin' psychic? I've literally JUST got home from school:rainbowderp:)

Look....I'm sure you're a nice girl...That's why I didn't try and retaliate when you surprised me like that, because it DID surprise me....A lot...But You have to understand, I like guys...And I'm not sure how I feel being hugged by a strange woman, at night, outside a bar, whom I've just met.

Terry chuckled at that.

Yeah, it is kind of weird, I can understand that you like guys. I happen to swing both ways myself.

She wiped some blood off her jacket.

Either way, I'll respect your boundaries... I just haven't had... a friend, in a while.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Most of my friends are back in Italia....

The only friends I truly ever had are in Deutschland, or dead...

Terry crossed her arms, looking at the ground with a frown.

You're the only person resembling a friend to me in this city...

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen remains somewhat emotionless, though she does offer a look of sympathy to Terry. Sighing, she leans against the wall of the alley.
SO, what do you do for a living in this dump of a city?

Terry thought about it for a second; she did have a drink and kill someone with Carmen, so why not tell her? She leaned on the wall again

Might as well tell ya'; I work for that crazy bastard Joker.

She rubbed her broken nose; maybe she should've gotten it fixed sooner.

He basically pays me to deal with him; fine by me.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

So, you're a contract killer...si?

Terry sighed at that.

Yeah, but I'm losing my game. I mean, just today a grenade blew up in my face!

She pointed at her broken nose.

Joker's goons are probably heading on there way; they'll get their asses kicked like usual, but that's beside the point...

She gnashed her teeth together for a second, before going back to a frowning expression.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

A grena-...
Carmen turns to face Terry.

You were in that gunfight...weren't you? You were the one who attacked Naomhán.....

Terry was rethinking what she just said.

Oh well. No going back now.

Yeah, I was. Don't ask me why joker wanted him dead; he's just some drunk Irish-man for all I know.

She shrugged.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Eh, why does anybody want anyone dead. In our line of work, we don't ask ques-
Carmen trails off, realising what she just said.
Son of a cagna......You and your big mouth.

Terry looked at the expression on her face.

Relax. I would've been acting cliche if I was an undercover cop or the like.

A grin was returning on her face.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen returns the smile.
I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore...I have a bit of a....Side-job...outside the arms dealing I operate from my store. I take contracts and kill people for money. I don't ask questions, if you've got the money; you'll get your blood. It's a good business, especially when you offer it to anyone, like I do with the contracts AND the weapons. There're even a couple of coppers I've sold weapons to.

It sort of becomes a lifestyle after a while, doesn't it?

Terry frowned at this.

Though, it's a lifestyle I'm gonna have to fix. I don't get it; one moment I'm taking them down like bowling pins, the next I'm getting my ass handed to me by drunks.

She looked over at the caved-in body.

Well... most drunks.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

You can't win 'em all. Plus, from what I've seen of him, that guy's pretty tough.

Carmen chuckles rather menacingly and grins.

Personally, I prefer the 'drug and kidnap them' angle. Gives them less of a chance of getting the better of you.

Terry nodded her head.

Plus, it provides more... opportunities.

A maniacal grin appeared as she said that, before reverting back to her normal grin.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Haha, si, that is does...

Such a shame most opportunities like that don't come to pass...

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Yeah...And when you have to take them head on it can have...consequences...

Example: Me.

Terry shook her head at the irony. She was going to be killed one day; yet she found it easier to keep on living, even though she knew it was harder.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

As the two stand in the alley in silence, a passer-by walks past.
Hey, baby-
Eat a dick! Carmen flips him the bird.
The man returns the gesture and keeps walking.

People these days...

Joker's goons are probably heading on there way; they'll get their asses kicked like usual, but that's beside the point...

(I expect you to act on this.....)

(Time to send in the next batch.)

Eh. Everyone these days believes in 'Nice Get's You Nowhere'.

Unbeknownst to Terry, 5 shadowy figures were walking down the alley towards them, in the dark.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(You should totally get one of them to hold Carmen hostage at gunpoint. She's tough, but she's no unbeatable badass. She is only human after all.)

In silence, Carmen pulls out a cigarette and a small lighter, lighting the cigarette and putting it into her mouth. Being a lot more relaxed than usual, she has recklessly let her guard is down and has yet to notice the people either.

(That'd be a perfect opportunity to show off... the worm. Should I?)
<<<)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(I doubt even Carmen could deal with seeing that...dew eet.)

HEY TERRY! YOU FAILED THE JOKER AGAIN!

FUCK.

Terry looked over at the thugs; popping out of the shadows, their guns pointed at Carmen and her. They each wore a clown mask; a sign that they were Joker's.

C'mon boys, you know I'll just do what I did to the last batch of you.

Sure you will... The leader of the group pointed at Carmen, making three of them pointed their guns at her.

Oh... right. Carmen's with me. Fuck.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen's face paled and she back away a few steps
What the fuck do you think you're doing, you bastardi?

Why, taking an advantage.

Now, there are things Terry doesn't like to do in public. Things that shouldn't ever be spoken of to anyone.

This is one of those situations where she has to do such things.

Hey buddy ol' pal, you have one chance to drop your guns and walk away.

The thugs laughed uproariously at that.

Yeah? What if we don't?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen didn't hear what Terry just said, too preoccupied with the three guns pointing at her at near point-blank range.
You get those guns out of my face right now or I'll....I'll....
C'mon, Carmen....Think...
I-I'll scream!
*mental facepalm*

When the thugs heard that, they broke into even more fits of laughter.

You-you'll scream? What good will that-

A faint ripping sound was heard, getting increasingly louder.

Hey... what's that noise?

A couple lines of blood trickled down from Terry's grin.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen had also heard the ripping sound and turned to Terry, her eyes widening in surprise.
What. The. Fu-?

You should have ruuun. Come on out wormy~

The thugs simply stared at her with a stupefied expression. How retarded was this woman?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Te-Terry?.....What are you...doing?

Terry's eye twitched. Once. Twice.

I need ya to say hello to somebody~!

RIIIIP

A green... thing, tore out of Terry's back with a squirt of blood, raising itself into the air and looking at the goons. (Who were practically shitting themselves.)

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

AAARRGHHH!!!!
Carmen's eyes shot open in shock and she backed away, tripping over and landing on the ground against a wall, as she tried to comprehend what what happening before her.

Terry's maniacal grin was splattered in blood as the lead thug was ran through by the worm; it coming out the other side and pulling back.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO BE ACQUAINTANCES!?!

One of the 'brave' thugs ran at Terry, holding his knife- (Instead of using the OBVIOUS gun.)

-Only for Terry to jump at him, biting down on his neck; ripping it back, and gulping flesh down as he wreathed on the floor.

The three others slowly began to back away, only to be stopped by the worm flying at them, slicing each of their necks. One of their heads fell off.

Terry looked at the bodies, her smile slowly disappearing, and looked at her clothes.

Scheiße! There goes another coat...

The worm slowly slithered backwards into it's hole, residing in Terry's back.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

*click*
You hear the sound of a gun being cocked and turn around to see Carmen, her face pale-white, pupils contracted into mere dots and her clothes splattered with the blood of the thugs, aiming her revolver at your head. her arm, and her entire body for that matter, shaking in fear.

What...The fuck....ARE YOU!?!

Carmen... it's ME. Terry... stop pointing that fucking thing at me!

It didn't help that she was splattered front-wise with all types of blood, trying to reason with Carmen.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 262