Vice City 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Jack Thompson groggily opened his eyes, still recovering from the drug in his system. As he looks around, he finds he is tied to a metal chair and is sitting in the middle of a room, the size of which is indeterminable due to the fact that the whole room is pitch black, save for the 2-3 meters around the chair, lit up by the small lamp hanging from the roof above him

(Go for it, Joker)

Ukaih
Group Admin

1616757((Use the anus umbrella!))

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(lolwut? This is an assassination via torture, not a rape dungeon)

Ukaih
Group Admin

1616797 Here [youtube=gAoIXvD7KgU]

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Ah, I see.)

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616757 "Wha? Where am I? What is this place?"

Ukaih
Group Admin

1616824((Make sure you have a splash guard.))

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

*Out the darkness, a quiet, Italian, voice speaks*
Ah, splendido, you're awake. I was getting worried that I put too much into your coffee this morning.
in the darkness, you start to hear the sound of tools being sharpened.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616893 "Oh no, I knew it was a bad idea to come to Vice City! How much is Joker paying you?" (yes, he knows)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Ah, so THAT'S who that man was.....How much is he paying me, you ask?
a match strikes and Carmen's face illuminates in front of you, her wide grin made all the more menacing in the orange light of the flame.
Enough...

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616922 "Well I can pay more then enough if you just let me go!"

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

aww, but why would I want to do that? I was so looking forward to this little get-together of ours as well.
Carmen extinguishes the match and advances into the light of the lamp. You can now see her dressed in a blood stained lab-coat, with leather gloves on her hands. She begins to walk in circles around you.

You and me? We're going to have some..FUN!
At the mention of the word 'fun' she lashes out and delivers a hefty blow to the side of your face.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616964 "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE VIDEO GAMES DO" he yells out.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

*SLAP*
And that's all the stupidità I wanna hear from you, capisce?Or are we going to have to skip straight to part 2? I hope not....I want to look at your face for a bit longer while it's still in one pezzo

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616991 "Kids these days. The violence of the video games are taking over your mind. Cant you see that?"

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I never had video games. I had my band of thieves when I was that age...Now be a good lad, and SHUT UP!
In one fluid motion, Carmen pulls out a small nail from one of her pockets and rams it into your shoulder
In the name of the padre, I can see why Joker wants you dead...I'm going to enjoy this
She grins again.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1617015 Jack screams in pain.
"YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS? THINK AGAIN! THE POLICE ARE GOING TO FIND YOU AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WEARING AN ORANGE JUMPSUIT IN THE VICE CITY PENITENTIARY! YOU JUST WAIT, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. That's all part of the game, amico, sometimes you have a win, sometimes you get caught. That's what makes this lifestyle as fun as it is. it's that....adrenaline rush, you get whenever you claim the blood of your kill. And then you play the waiting game; will the suini find you, or will they give up and let you run free yet again?
Carmen then draws a knife and leans in close to you, gently running the tip of the sharp blade across your cheek, lightly cutting into your skin.
You know, you have a very nice face...It's a shame I'm going to have to mutilate it....it really is very piuttosto

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1617093 "Do your worst, bitch."

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen's grin instantly vanishes and is replaced by a look of contempt. With one swipe she slices off one of your ears.
That's for calling me a cagna.
She then slices the blade heavily across your mouth, before stabbing it into your ribs and leaving it there
That's for challenging me....and this...
Reaching into her bag, Carmen pulls out a nut-cracker
This is simply because I can...Now, what d'ya say we bust some dadi

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1617109 Jack already appears to be half dead because he is such a big pussy.
"No response"

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen pouts
Now, let's have none of that....
Pulls out a syringe of Morphine and injects it into you
rise and shine, you're not going out JUST yet.....

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1617139 "Kill me..."

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

aww, you're no fun...Can't you just let me have THIS?
With that, Carmen places the nutcracker over your groin and clamps down with it
(oof, that hurt me psychologically)

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1617152 As you can tell, that really hurt.
Jack then comes up with the genius idea of holding his breath, which is what he is doing now.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Hey!
Carmen rips the knife out of your ribs and then stabs your cheek with it, causing the air to rush out through the puncture.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1617167 Well that plan backfired.
Jack is once again near death.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

-sigh-
I gave you more credit than I should have, amico. The last guy lasted an entire day before I finally finished him off....Oh, the two of us had fun. I started on his skin; slowly peeling it off with a potato peeler. I then chopped his fingers off and forced him to eat them. Finally, I pours salted lemonade onto his wounds and finished off with a hot poker to the head...ahh, good times.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1617198 (sorry for replying late)
Jack has now bled out.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Don't worry about it. And sorry for same thing, I was asleep:twilightsheepish:)
Carmen starts to circle the chair
Oh c'mon! I was just getting started too...I was gonna break your thumbs...and Scalp you...and burn your eyelids...She smiles to herself then quickly goes back to frowning as she circles Jack And you had to fucking die! Didn't you? Eh, no matter...I still get my Florins either way. 50 Grand will buy me something nice, I'm sure. How much does a trip to the Bahamas cost, you know?
<No response from Jack>
Oh, right, you're a cadauer, aren't ya? Eh...I guess I should be heading back for my payment....Goodbye magister Thompson. It was fun while it lasted....
With that, Carmen takes the knife and proceeds to cut out Jack's heart. As she cuts it out, as per her tradition being raised in Italy, she utters the prayer for the dead over Jack's body.
Eterno riposo, concedere a loro, o Signore,
e lasciare che perpetua risplenda ad essi la luce
Maggio le anime dei fedeli defunti
attraverso il ricordo di Dio, riposa in pace, AMEN

Having finished the gruesome task, she places the heart in an organ transplant bag, which she then stores out of sight, and makes her way back to her store

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1620807 (Just asking, did you know that Vice City is based off of Miame?)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Fun Fact for the day. Just felt like asking me that?)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33