Vice City 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

SportsTech: SportsTech is a sporting store owned and operated by Carmen Cirincione that buy and sells sports equipment and offers a gym that people can pay-by-the-hour to use. The shop serves as a front for Carmen's weapons trafficking and contract-killing operations, which take place in a small room out back.

Walking down the street, you happen upon a small warehouse with a sign over the door reading "SportsTech, for all your sporting needs". inside the windows, you can see various items on display and the windows are plastered with posters advertising various specials the store is having. Curious, you enter the building.

Inside, you see aisle, after aisle, of sporting gear, training and fitness equipment, and one aisle seems to be devoted to sporting magazines. On the far left of the building is a door with a sign reading "Gym - $15 per/hour" and on the far right is a shelf adorned with sports drinks, health foods and various other 'healthy' food items.

At the far end of the building is a counter covered in various novelties; keyrings, toys etc. as well as a couple of magazines and drinks. Behind the counter is a small, ominous door with a sign saying "Do not enter", to the left of the counter is another door leading to the 'Staff room'.

It is from this particular room that, as you approach the counter, you start to hear yelling, as if there were an argument taking place in there. Suddenly, a man burst out of the room, vaults the counter, pushes past you and sprints out of the store. As he vaults the counter, a young woman, possibly in her late 20's, exits the staff room as well, brandishing a knife. She starts yelling at the man and, judging from her accent and from the random foreign words, you can tell she's Italian.
"AND DON'T EVER LET ME CATCH YOUR FILTHY MUG IN HERE AGAIN YOU FILTHY BASTARDO. IF I EVER CATCH YOU IN HERE AGAIN, I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT, YOU CAZZO DI PERVERTITO!. MAYBE NEXT TIME, YOU'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE TRYING TO GRAB MY TITS! HOW'D MY BOOT FEEL WHILE IT WAS CRUSHING YOUR TINY, PREMATURO BALLS!?

The woman takes a deep breath, puts the knife away and leans against the counter and turns to you.
buongiorno, welcome to SportsTech. Can I help you?

(In regards to the arms dealing: The arms dealing and contract-killing is available to anyone with the right price, mobs, private criminals, cops. etc.)
(If you want your character to know about Carmen's private services and be a customer, simply ask her for the more 'exclusive' items in her store.)
(If you want your character to know of the services, but not a customer, simply make vague inquiries.)
(Alternatively, you can just have your character be oblivious and not know of the services at all)

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1615543 The customer is actually the Joker though Carmen here doesn't know it sense Joker is wearing a large trench coat along with a fedora covering his face.
"I know about your special services and I have the price for it..."

1615543 Naomhán walks in, keeping an eye on the guy Carmen sent running. So... who was little fack? He says in his Irish accent, while checking his pockets to make sure he didn't steal anything.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen opens her mouth to speak but then notices Naomhán and leans in close to the customer
Maybe we should save this conversation for later, capisce?

1616159 She turns to Naomhán and groans
That figlio di puttana thought it would be a good idea to apply for a job here, simply so he could try and get close to me...but I showed him...he won't be fucking anybody for a while after what I put him through.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616240 ""Sigh" Alright then. I'll be waiting outside.

1616240 Oh... Feeling his back pocket he notices his wallet is missing. Would you like his head? I can save it for you.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen gestures to your now empty pocket.
I notice he's struck again...do what you want with that slimebag

1616323 Till we meet again. He nods his head and leaves. As he leaves you can hear him yelling. HEY GIPPO!!! IF YOU GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET I'LL ONLY BEAT YOU A LITTLE BIT. AS APPOSED TO KILLING YOU IF YOU DON'T! You hear nothing for a few seconds then hear him start yelling again. HAVE IT YOU WAY DICKBRAIN! You then hear Naomhán start running down the street, and a few minutes later you hear Little Fack scream.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen chuckles lightly to herself and then, after making sure Naomhán has left, waves to the other customer to come back in>>1616254

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616402 The Man comes back into the shop.
I will be paying 50 grand if you kill this man.
Joker takes out a picture and sets it on the counter.

His name is Jack Thompson.
At this moment he is in the Ocean View Hotel.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I see...Do you have the florins here? Or are we just going to have to trust one another?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616470 "Oh I have it with me but of course, you'll need to kill the man first. Bring back either his heart or head as proof and you get the money."

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

hehe...Sorry, amico, but unless you show me the physical money, we have no deal. You don't have to give it to me, just show it as proof...I hope you understand.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616496 Very well.
Out of nowhere, the man pulls out a briefcase and opens it. Inside is the money as he said.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Running a finger, Carmen counts the money to confirm that 50k is, indeed, in the briefcase.
hmm..Molto bene, this looks in order...I can take him out for you...
Carmen then extends a hand to shake, thus completing the deal.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616535 See you soon.
After saying that, the man gives a rather psychotic laugh that sounds like a certain criminal who looks like a clown..
But anyway, the man walks out the store and drives away.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Smiling, Carmen proceeds into the 'Do not enter' door. A few minutes later, she emerges with a small bag and exits the store, stopping temporarily to get one of her assistants to mind the shop
EY, GEORGE! I'M GOING OUT FOR A BIT, YOU'RE IN CHARGE, CAPISCE?
Walks out the store, hope in her car and makes her way to the hotel.

(You wanna help out with a new thread? if you'll note my character intro, it says she likes to torture her victims to death. I'll need someone to take the role of the victim. The thread will start with him waking up from a drugged coma, inside the room that she kills her victims in.)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor
Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616694 Yes. I'll play the role of Jack Thompson though this is gonna be a little weird pretending to be a guy who hates video games getting tortured...

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

guy who hates video games getting tortured.

This is gonna be a blast:trollestia:

*departs to make thread*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20