Summary Perfectionists 2 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Deadder
Group Admin

The system here is pretty complicated; so I will explain it fully so you all can understand. Notice that this isn't locked; because if you have questions, comments, or concerns; there you go! :twilightsmile:

1.) Be sure to post a thread.

Here are the two key thread titles:

Help:
ANR:

ANR means 'Assistance Not Required'

The threads will help me, or anyone that would help you for your summary. Labeled 'Help: (story title here)', we can immediately click on it and assist you any way possible. Here is an example.

Help: Rarity's Pussy

Note: A story that I'm currently brainstorming.

No matter how absurd the title is, we will be there!!

If assistance is given, please change the thread title to ANR.

2.) Be descriptive about the thread.

If you are fooling around and trolling, I'm sorry; but you will be banned without a warning. That extra thread may cost some people's precious time and I would not like to do that. If you want a little something to include in your summary, be sure to put that in your summary.

What do you expect out of the summary?

Do you want it to be nicely descriptive or sweet and simple?

We are not professionals - I will tell you that. But I love to play around with summaries and would like to help.

3.) The Folders

Oof... Boy... This is where it gets complicated.

There are currently 3 folders in this group:

Help Wanted
Perfected
Mini-Featured

Pretty simple, right? Well, not really.

In Help Wanted, this is where you submit your story for assistance and help. But this is the tricky part; after help, you must remove the story to Perfected. I ask for your cooperation to move the story into the proper folder. But if you want assistance again, I am fine with that. Just be sure to post another thread! :twilightsmile:

I will also modify this thread so it is perfected!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1