S.S.S (Seriously Sad Stories) 551 members · 1,201 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
inacti
Group Admin

If you'd like to advertise, please do so here.

Everybody need to help me with my current project: Friendship Vs. Destiny. Please and Thank You.

I will read and respond to any fanfiction ad you post in this section, but as before, the rules of sadness still apply.

Sure, I'll pre-read it and see what I can do. I'm warning you, I'm not the best with grammar. But this will serve as a good opportunity for me to practice in writing fanfiction reviews. What you have written so far isn't that long, so I should be able to give you a response shortly.

I'd appreciate if you could take a look at my newest fanfiction
I Couldn't Save You

It has pretty much most or maybe all of the elements stated in the front page :raritywink:

inacti
Group Admin

Oh I read that earlier today, it is incredible, flawless, and just amazing.
:fluttercry:

I'm happy to hear that! I just wish it got more attention :ajsleepy:

inacti
Group Admin

Lots of new fics on my account. Reviews welcome :scootangel:

Hi everyone,

Whether you've been reading the story since I started posting chapters or never heard of it, I just recently posted the last part of my Applejack fic and marked it as complete.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/148909/sweet-apple-acres-for-sale-by-owner

One of the story's central elements is in the title of course, but it's just one of the challenges heaped on Applejack, and I hope you'll give my story a try. It's a rough ride in places; I shed more than a few tears writing this story, as depression is a matter close to my heart, but stick with it. I think you'll find it's worth it.

3718931 Check out my sad story Fluttershy Batwings. It tells the story about poor Fluttershy being born with bat wings and sharp teeth and because of that her heartless parent threw her as a newborn filly in a icy river where she is rescued by sewer dwelling rabbits. Eventually she is picked up as a sideshow freak for a circus. You will be crying for Fluttershy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8