Cutie Mark Crusade And Roleplay 11 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I want to start a cmc roleplay....
and i want to be sweetie belle! :twilightsmile:

anypony can join. i need a scootaloo and applebloom!

yeah totally! you can be your oc and your friend can be applejack. like i said anypony can join and everypony can be anypony they want. the only rule is: i'm sweetie belle cause she's my fav. lol:heart:

i thought i did... whoops:twilightblush:
epic fail :facehoof:
i will do that right now and i will start it soon. after i get somepony to be applebloom and scootaloo

Howdy!

I am playing my OC Little Horn, a classmate of the Cutie Mark Crusader and a unicorn filly, like Sweetie belle, as well as Applejack.

We need a scootaloo and apple bloom.

Name: Little Horn
mane: Brown
Coat: Tan
Eyes: Blue
Little Horn is a blank flank filly who enjoys magic! She and her family moved to Ponyville from Canterlot, and they have met Pinkie Pie and the rest of the Mane 6. Little Horn had some new saddlebags for school made by Rarity and met Sweetie Belle.

After Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon made fun of Little Horn, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo invited her to come to join the Crusaders. After going through the ceremony and getting a cape from Sweetie Belle, Little horn has stayed around her classmates and trying to find her special talent.

1817392 Yeah, I can do Applejack and the apple family.

Sorry guys, but it's been way to long and we didn't get enough people. Just us three could do a larp in one of my groups, and it would be fine. Here's the link!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15