Cutie Mark Crusade And Roleplay 11 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
crusnikjab
Group Admin

Introduce your OC's and/or yourself.

What's your name?
What's your CM(if any)?
What's your story? Where do you come from?
What are some of your favorite hobbies?
What do you want out of life?
What do you want out of this group?
Feel free to share anything else I might have missed?

Also feel free to include a pic of your OC if you have one.

crusnikjab
Group Admin

I'll go first.

The name is Broken Pane.
I don't have a cutie mark yet. I good at a few things but none of those things are my special talent.
I growing up it was just my mom my brother and I. Even though things were fine growing up, I never felt like I belonged. So I moved as soon as I was old enough. I have spent the last few years doing odd jobs for ponies.
Some of my hobbies include music, writing and video games.
All I really want is a few good friends.
I hope to make some friends in this group.

Thats all you get for now.

mlp4pegasister
Group Admin

I'm making a completely new OC for this group))
My name is Time Turner, but call me Time
My cutie mark is the time Turner from Harry Potter And The Prisoners Of Azkaban
I grew up with my father Fleet foot, and my mother Lilly pad as well as my little brother who's a foal Brown Sugar
When I was young Celestia and Luna were in charge of time but we're not very good at it. When my family took a trip to the castle I ran into a room that was for Luna and Celestia only. I saw a strange contraption and for some reason I knew how to work it. Celestia and Luna came in just before my parents and my parents apoligized. Celestia told them it was okay, that I was gifted so she made the contraption smaller and hung it on a chain. Using her magic she put it around my neck and my Cutie mark appeared. They made me an alicorn so I could make sure time was flowing for the rest of Equestria.
My hobbies conclude of writing, making time flow, and sitting under a tree where it's peace and quiet (Don't know how that's a hobby)
All I want is to be normal and not have everyone calling me 'your majesty' or 'your highness'

I'm Sweetie Belle!
No cutie mark as of yet.
It's a long story, but I had a magical accident with an artifact in Twilight's library, and it sent me here. I come from Ponyville originally.
Hobbies? Well, I like to write song lyrics, and I can sew a bit, though I'm not nearly as good as my sister. Reading, playing out in the pond with the frogs, a bit of everything, really.
What I want out of life? I dunno.
What I want out of the group? Well, I'm still trying for that group-joining cutie mark, though I haven't had much luck so far.

--Sweetie Belle

mlp4pegasister
Group Admin
crusnikjab
Group Admin

1490945 This is a new OC too. My other is a little harder to explain.

BlitzFire, its a bit weird, to me.

Mine? Well, its just a lightning bolt with fire.

Well, I come from Ponyville. A magical and fun place if I say so myself. I was best friends with Rainbow Dash, We were close friends.. but she always seemed busy. She had a show to be in, and I was a plain racing pony. One of the fastest, actually. I'm related to Spit Fire. Know her?
A few of my hobbies include, racing and singing.
Well, I was going to be a Wonder Bolt, but I never got too it. I had other things to attend to. Like making music with Vinyl.
Growing up, I really didn't have much friends. I though it would be nice to meet some new faces. *Smiles* And I seem to be in the right place.
Not really.

My name is Hypon Moonstone, and I am an Alicorn.
I do have a cutie mark, it is a blue shield with three white stars.
I'm very young to be a prince, but I'm nothing like my snob of a cousin, I am very open to close friends, but can be shy around mares and new people.
I have alot of hobbies, but since most of my life I was raised in Canterlot after my parents death and the fall of our kingdom, Luna taught me so much. I enjoy singing, reading, flying, and of course learning new spells. I am very down to Equestria and am basically a very nice colt, Auntie Tia calls me Little Gentlecolt. I normally hang out around Ponyville, but I do hang around Canterlot for certain things, like watching the Canterlot Royal Guard train or see the coming generation of ponies.
hat is probobly all you need to know for now. A prince must keep Royal Secrets hidden until the right time.:yay:

Same for me, Guys, but I just altered my story.

My name is Little Horn, and I am new to Ponyville. My parents, Big Horn and Shimmer Horn, moved from Canterlot to help me fit in better.

I have a tan coat and blue eyes, My mane and tail is brown and I have no cutie mark (yet). I am a young unicorn filly and can levitate stuff with my blue aura magic, just like my mom taught me. I am currently enrolled at Ponyville school house and I have yet to meet some new friends.

1491400 Hi Sweetie Belle! I'm Little Horn. I'm a unicorn filly who hasn't found my special talent yet. My cousin Harmony thinks I can be anything I want to be. I'm supposed to enroll in school in Ponyville.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12