Button's Mom 1,596 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Okay, I've read my share of Love Tap stories. Yeah, I like to call her Love Tap. The name was one of the first ones that popped up on a google search and to be honest, I liked it. That said... I thought of a good and pretty interesting story that I'm not sure has been yet. I could be wrong, but it still is standing out.

Going with the established, At least by my Making a Button story, name of Dub Mash (Dubbed Mashup) for Love's husband's name I thought about what would be an interesting tale for the two of them. It would actually focus on Button's older brother, and why he's a unicorn (Or would be in this story. A lot of the fan pictures of him has him as a unicorn as well.).

The story would be Love and Dub being together, going out together, and then Dub making the mistake of going out to a party with his friends, including a younger Big Mac, and getting completely wasted. He ends up waking up next to an unknown mare and to his horror the picture has already been sent to Love Tap.

She freaks out when she sees this. After all it seemed like her and Dub was going to end up getting married. She goes out with a few friends, at their insistence, and ends up a little drunk herself. She meets a Black unicorn stallion and they end up dancing. As the night goes on she gets more and more wasted, and much like Dub she wakes up beside the unknown Stallion. She crawls out of the strange bed, does a walk of shame out of the house, and goes home. When she gets there she finds Dub with a dozen roses.

He explains that he was drunk, but everyone swears he didn't do anything. It doesn't matter though because he feels like he cheated on her. She almost doesn't say anything about the stallion, but feels that if she doesn't then if they do get back together it will end up hurting them. She comes clean about what happened to her.

The both of them are hurt, spend several days apart, talking to friends. Dub talks to Big Mac who lets him know that he's never seen him happier than he's been with Love. They end up back together, and ten months later Love gives birth to a dark brown unicorn colt. She's scared that Dub will freak out, but instead he accepts the baby as his.

"It's our child Love. Trust me, this colt is our foal. He won't ever be anything other than ours," Dub says.

It's a little cheesy I know, and I've got a lot to work out, but right now it's just sort of an idea rumbling around in my head.

Why give the ending? Delete that shit!

Well, Pony genetics are messed up that it's not strictly necessary for Love Tap to get knocked up by a unicorn to have one, but it sounds like a good premise with a nice message non-the-less. :pinkiesmile:

Who said that's the absolute end?

Aww. :rainbowkiss:

Sounds good to me.

I have an idea too. Make her fuck her son. jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

Okay bye

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6