The Known World 327 members · 84 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

the most powerful of the alicorn families, holding seats of power in three countries and having massive influence everywhere else. very few Fausts currently live today, however.

TAU SUNFLARE FAUST
the mother of Celestia, Luna, Dream, Piedra, Alula, and Castellan, Tau Sunflare was Equestria's 2nd alicorn ruler before being usurped by Tirek. she now travels across the world.

ANGUS THE MIGHTY
Faust's second husband, a member of a race of giant alicorns (18-20 feet tall), Angus cut off his wings and horn long ago.

LORD ECLIPSE
Faust's third husband, a warlord from a northern kingdom. he spends his time between traveling and living in a room under Canterlot bumming food and bits off his oldest daughter.

VARIAN

INFORMATION REDACTED

PIEDRA VULCANUS FAUST
Tau Sunflare's second oldest child, Piedra is a veritable giant of an alicorn, and the most powerful geomancer in the world. he roams the mountain ranges of Stirrope.

CELESTIA SUNNYBUTT FAUST
the Solar Diarch of Equestria, Celestia was at one point a fierce warrior in battle, devastating enemy armies with her war hammer, Skoll the Sun-Ender. now, sadly, she has to resign herself to the life of a common politician, never allowed to do anything.

CASTELLAN TRITON FAUST
the father of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Castellan is an irascible prankster who travels the seas of the world.

LUNA MOONBEAM FAUST and DREAM NEBULAE FAUST
Twin sisters who were fused together as one last "prank" by Discord before he was imprisoned. both are masters at controlling dreams, and Canterlot magicians hope one day to separate them once again.

They eventually succeeded, and Dream has founded her own country.

Dream is actually older than Celestia, but she and Luna are often mistakenly believed to be fraternal twins.

ALULA ZEPHYRUS FAUST
Tau Sunflare's youngest child, Alula is the Sultan of Haissan and a powerful aeromancer.

MI AMORE CADENZA
the ruler of the Crystal Empire, Princess Cadence is an expert on Empath Magic.

SKYLA
the daughter of Cadence and Royal Prince-Consort Shining Armor.

DINKY DOO
the daughter of Alula and retired explorer and treasure hunter Ditzy Doo (sister of Daring Do).

CARAPACE
the oldest child of queen Chrysalis and Dream

THE QUADRUPLETS
Lea, Nighthawk, Orihime, and Stardust, the four daughters of Dream and Chrysalis

COCOON
the youngest child of Chrysalis and Dream

Wow. Just wow.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

2001608 Yep I know.

*snicker* "Sunnybutt"

I laughed at that.

wow Faust was busy-a, six children dang, also Dinky is a Faust!!!

"..."

whoa, Zack is speechless. how, I must know how you did it

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

2010613 I traced the family through several sources.

(aka, borrowed ideas from fics, webcomics, and added my own imagination. Dinky's also 1/4 sea pony (her grandmother)

I meant how you made Zack speechless. He never stops talking:pinkiecrazy:

" hey, I don't talk that much"

Yes you do sometimes You're worse than Pinkie Pie:ajbemused:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

2036283 I show ponies things that make their brains go "Wat?":twilightblush:

2000121 where's flurry heart? also don't use photobucket unless you are willing to pay for 3rd party hosting.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

6216626 I need to update this

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10