TMNP(Teenage mutant ninja ponies) 99 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

Here is a funny story idea i came up with. What if Xever from TMNT 2012 is sent to Canterlot High. How will he interact with the Mane 6 and Sunset Shimmer?

5618568 I checked his profile and he's actually 22, the age of a college student. I actually thought he was in his 30s, but he's like Shining Armor and Cadence's age

5618580 I know that. How do you think Xever will interact with them?

Probably try and think of them as cuties for their ages. After all in one of the last few episodes he flirted with April.

5618587 Do you think Rainbow Dash will gain a rivalry with Xever? With both of their attitudes, i think that will likely happen.

5618590 They probably would develop a rivalry, though would it be like his one with Bradford?

5618593 Probably less violent. What do you think Sunset Shimmer(before redemption) will think of him? And the other girls?

5618594 Sunset would probably see him as a loyal ally in terms of keeping the school under their control. The girls might be uneasy around him. Rarity would think of him as a brute, Fluttershy would be scared of him.

5618597 Indeed.

Rainbow Dash: Who are you african?

Xever: The name is Xever. And to make sure you remember, i will write it in your rainbow hair...

Xever takes out his knives.

Xever: ... With these.

What do you think? Do you have any possible dialogue?

5618604 Not a bad dialogue though Xever was just threatening to scalp Rainbow, definitely frightening

5618609 That's how Xever usually is. But maybe he will be a bit less frightening after some time. What if Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity fights Xever. And who do you think have the strongest leg strength? Applejack, Rainbow Dash, or Xever?

By the way, Sunset may think of Xever as a loyal ally, but i don't think Xever thinks the same, seeing her more annoying, while she's maybe trying to recruit him alongside Snips and Snails.

Yeah Sunset and Xever would be trying to compete for baddest one in school. and Personally I see what Xever can do with those legs of his. Especially wearing those steel toed boots can make them more dangerous.

5618626 And how do you think Applejack Rainbow Dash and Rarity will do against Xever?

5618629 Rarity could stun him by spraying perfume in his face

5618632 Unless Xever kicks her first. Let's hope the Cutie Mark Crusaders doesn't meet him in person. I think their sisters will advice them not to meet him. But if they meet him, what do you think they will think about him?

He might try and make them into his own group like the Purple Dragons

5618635 Yeah. But hey, what if Xever was playing soccer against Rainbow Dash? What do you think will happen?

5618643 It could be a close match.

5618644 Agreed. What about the Dazzlings?

5618646 They'd probably use their hypnotic voices to bend him to their will

5618651 I wish the Dazzlings good luck with that. What about Twilight Spike Applejack and Pinkie Pie? What would they think of him?

Pinkie would try to make him happy instead of mean, A.J would be suspicious of him, and Twilight would try and not make him mad.

5618658 I also wish Pinkie Pie good luck with that. I think Applejack will also have a slight rivalry with Xever. Twilight may try to teach him about friendship, but to no avail. Rainbow Dash is very obvious. Rarity won't like him that much. And lastly Fluttershy will fear him, but not as much as in your stories.

PS: About your ninja girl story, will the girls meet Mona Lisa and the Sal Commander next chapter? Or will they meet Armaggon and/or Lord Dregg?

Yes they will be meeting them, though I don't wanna have to use the episodes themselves as my only chapters I want to write my own material for it

5618668 When you said them. Are you meaning Mona and Sal? Or Armaggon and Dregg?

5618678 Here is a little twist i made up. What if Sunset changed the blaming photos twice? When Twilight tries to cover up that Sunset divided her friends, Sunset puts the blame on Xever, tricking them into believing that Xever was behind it, instead of herself. What do you think?

5623278 Xever would feel insulted but admits it's probably something he'd try to do.

5623486 Yes. Yet i still think that the Rainbooms want a few words with him anyway(until they discover the real truth).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30