Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 799 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Crimson_Midnight
Group Admin

Um. Im new at this so bare with me.
1) Respect other peoples kinks and likes

2) While only be abusive or rude IC while in an RP.

3) stories need to contain master pet/slave play. if series more than just one chapter needs this theme

Um more will be added when I can think of them. Go ahead and start rping.

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

It's sad to see groups like these to have not much activity, but maybe it's just because this group is still new. Or it's just that not much people are into these kind of things. :twilightsheepish:
I'm sorry if this post seems a bit out of place. I just don't want this group to be dead. :pinkiehappy:

Crimson_Midnight
Group Admin

2327991 Yeah i know what you mean.

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Am I allowed to open a thread for suggestions for this forum and suggestions of my own?
So that the members get notified and hopefully that it will be more active?

Because you're busy most of the time at the moment. :twilightsheepish:

Crimson_Midnight
Group Admin

(please do and if i knew how to make you a mod I will hehehe)

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

I hope it works and that atleast a few of the members are starting to get more active in this group. :twilightsheepish:

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Well, to make users a mod, you have to go to the members list and click on the crown.
The crown says, that it makes the people an admin, because there seems to be no other way of making users just mods. :derpytongue2:
If you still want to make me a mod, then I have to know what I'm allowed to do and what not. :twilightsmile:

And I want to know, if this group is an RP group, because than the title is misleading a bit. :twilightsheepish:

Crimson_Midnight
Group Admin

Yeah this is a RP group and basically your job would include just making sure everyone is following the page rules. Thats the main duty I think I have never made anything like this before hehehe.

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Well, then we should maybe add RP or something similar to the group name, because it seems to be a bit misleading right now, because I recieved a response to the thread I opened up: 2767023

I would even want to hear your opinions on the ideas I wrote in the thread I opened. :twilightsmile:

And maybe we could make a new Rules thread, because we wrote so much in here, which doesn't seem to fit for this thread, but it's just a thought. :twilightsheepish:

I love this stuff, finally I don't feel alone

May I make an rp or do I have to ask a mod/admin to make it for me?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11