Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 796 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

TheCloudtop here. I am looking for a sub individual, male or female, it matters little to me. Looking for someone who wants to explore who they are, while allowing me to mold them as I see fit. Looking for a sub that is intuitive and intelligent. Other than that, I have no preferences, as I can work with just about anyone. Must be 18+.

A little info about me. I am a sadist, first and foremost, so if pain isn't something you can at least tolerate, go elsewhere. I enjoy breaking people down, mentally and emotionally. I also take great care of what is mine, so if you need or want someone attentive, I am it. I do enjoy taking care of my property, seeing them happy and smile, but my pleasure comes first.

It doesn't matter if you are serious, or just want to play around. Either is fine.

Any questions, just shoot me a PM.

Hi I would love to Rp with my Oc Start light And im ok with all 18 +( Just going to start because then you dont have to comply send me some thing before rping )

Start light was walking home on one of the mainy roads in ponyville or canterlot ( What every ) It was about 11 Pm and no one was on the dark streets. Sure she could fly home and get there much faster but she felts like walking. This pony was only 16 about to be 17 and did not know all of the dark shadows that could be out at night. ( I can write a lot more if you do)

oh my

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3