Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 795 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello, hello! I recently got a tip from someone about this group having a lot of threads and comments about having discussions about pet play. I am here to refer to my group, EPPS, and all of our wonderful amenities! Of course, we're not entirely too social at the moment, but here's what we feature:

* A Skype Group (Currently being reworked with some new rules. We're pretty fun though!)
* A thread specified for finding a master or pet.
* A thread specified for discussing pet play experiences, techniques, and all that jazz!
* An active mod!
* Flameless Fireworks (Out of Stock)
* Muffins (Also Out of Stock)

Them amenities, am I right? Anyway, there's more things being thought of daily, like a possible steam group and times that we would play together (Rust, CS:GO, TF2, Terarria, DotA 2, and some others). I definitely would recommend giving the group a once-over to see if it's your deal and get comfortable! If you have any questions, ask them here or send me a PM. we're really working on making a great experience, and hopefully getting more recognition! I know some of you are already in the group, which is cool! Hope to see some new people soon, thank you for your time.

4492369 that's the way-wait EQUESTRIUM? I WAS TALKING TO YOU THIS WHOLE TIME? god danm me....

4492369 Coming into another group to advertise is silly, it just shows a complete lack of respect. So, I have no choice but to reprimand you.

-A skype group that has nothing to do with D/s, in fact, the only things spoken about in my 3 days of testing it out wee all highly racist and offensive.

-The whole one thread for all people to post in thing means that no one gets feed notifications, so it is harder to know when new pets are looking to play.

-An empty thread mind you.

-Yee, someone to tell us what to do! Well at least half of us like that, I guess. (Bear in mind that the D/s ratio among bronies is somewhere around 1/8)

So I see no amenities, only this group your advertising in done wrong.

Now, to give this thread a good direction. Anyone here have a Fetlife or even know what that is?

4492508 What was that all about?

Reprimand me all you want, it doesn't change anything. Thanks for throwing the paper airplane at me, but I have bigger fish to fry.

4492792 he made a post that got no re's in that other group about the same thing i was seeing many recent threads made in this group that one got +50 replies to , so i told him to come adv here since it was trending here right now.....

no i don't know what a fetlife is....

4492976 lol?...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6