Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 796 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I felt like getting together a thread to compare notes, let's talk about our favorite techniques or our favorite pets. Start of with introducing yourself.

I am Midnight, Master of Nepeti, Buzz Bomb, Boo Boo and Velvet. I have a style wherein I prefer elegance, every bondage is a form of art and every sadist session is music to me. I am active as a Master IRL, and if you message me I might just add you on Fet. I prefer to RP as ponies.

Nice to meet you, everypony.

4488461 >I am Midnight,
but you're name is coyote-.....

4492267 Lord Midnight Demonosa Coyote, Wrathbearer. Normal people call me Coyote, other witches address me as Wrathbearer or Coyote, and people in the kink community call me Midnight. This group is hardly the real kink community, but I think it counts enough. Now, who are you?

4492363 god danm lol....

4492383 Besides being L who are you? D? s? Like to read the stories? If your a sub, then bad girl, this is the Master's table.(If you're a guy, I'd still prolly say bad girl, somehow I just lose the last of my mercy with colts.) If you're a Dom, then tell us about yourself.

4492455 oh that lol , i don't subscribe to any such notions , it's just fetish fuel.....

I'm a switch. Hmmm....

4495375 Then introduce yourself.

Hello names Leonidas and I'm dom don't worry about that but I have some questions to anyone who's will to help me.

I have a story idea about a master using different training techniques on a sub. the only problem is that personally I have little experience. I was thinking of writing this story out as a manual of some kind and I need help. So to anyone if you have any ideas I greatly thank you.

Also quick note I will not accept gore or anything bloody related.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9