Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 796 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I am a Master seeking a boy or girl pet. I'll need limits if any likes and dislikes also.

4469993 im...sorta interested. Unfortunately I am a minor. But curious if ur willing. I am a bi-sexual male, my limits are feet, watersports, scat, blood and anything of that nature. My likes are verbal degradation and being addressed as female.

Welppppp.
Do you do Text-based RP for this stuff?

4475097 often. Something I forgot to mention previously; I like the idea of a master/Mistress taking full control over their pets: what they eat, where they sleep, how they dress/act in public etc. I don't want to make any decisions myself.

4470384 what does your age have to do with anything?....

4491583 Because people like me won't RP with someone under 18. You know, that ones that aren't lolicons.

4492444 mmmk , is that why he said that though?....

4492478 Most likely, I'm happy that people have started saying it ahead of time. There is something almost physically painful about having to turn away a cute submissive because of hard limits.

4492510 hard limits?...

4492574 Hard limits are the points that a Dom will not push past. These are things that the Doms and the sub agree are off limits during the negotiation stage of dynamics. Not to be confused with soft limits, which are the 'maybes' or 'please don'ts'.

4492631 Yea sorry for the confusion, also the Second message I sent was an accident, I thought Nocturne asked. I was really tired and didnt care enough to read it. So sorry for that to.

4504479 uuuuh...k?....

I'm up for it but I have limets like feet, watersports, scat,and things like that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14