Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 799 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

It's concept arouses me greatly.

3692630 yup , to bad it's pretty much dead....

3693082 Sad. Slave/master and bondage are always fun for RPs

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

I have to agree with that. :pinkiecrazy:

It's really sad that this group seems to be dead.
Just because RPing is forbidden on this site now.

3693204 Thats why we don't use the site. Skype, facebook, gdocs are all liable places to defile with kinky sex.

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

You're right. Maybe we could use this group then as a way to find RP partners and such?
Or maybe discuss about this fetish we all seem to like?
I don't really know what use this group has now.

3693216 Finding partners and discussion and posting fics is always a good idea.

I mean, by all means this seems likes an excellent group and should be brought back from the ashes since that group notifications are back.

SO what kinds of RPs do you like?

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Well, I hope this group will get back.

What RPs I like? Well, I only like gay ones and obviously M/P or M/S RPs. :pinkiecrazy:
What do you like, if you don't mind me asking back?

3693247 I will bring this group back or die (Or banned) trying. I am not the Alpaca this group deserves, I'm the Alpaca it needs.

I mainly like straight RPs. Unless it's with a chick with a dick. I pretty much stick to being Human in them and occasionally My sadism scares people away. :pinkiecrazy: But when it's slave and master RPs I play both Slave and Master, I enjoy both thoroughly, and in normal M/P or M/S I try not to get too violent.

I think I would do a semi gay RP if I could be violent enough though.

My fetishes have been called weird, abnormal, disgusting, filthy and I've been called everything from a sexual deviant to the anti-christ.

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Well, I prefer to be the Slave, because the Maste role isn't really something I could do. I've tried because I felt forced to, but I prefer to stick with being just a slave. I've never done any M/S or M/P RPs before where I'm a slave, so it would be new to me. :pinkiecrazy:

And if people say this to your fetishes, I doubt I would like them. I personally don't like torture or physical pain in any form. :derpytongue2:

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Well, I haven't found anyone who is willing to be the Master because most people prefer to be the Slave.
So I have no luck as well it seems. :moustache:

3693377 I would try to but I doubt you would want me to dominate you if you hate pain.

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Well, I don't see spanking or torture as being sick or anything, because it's still an RP. No matter how you look at it.
What kind of pain fetishes do you enjoy, if you don't mind me asking?

3693553 Bondage, fire, cutting with knives, stun guns, punching/kicking/generally beating the shit out ot them, needles, chocking on cock, verbal abuse, psychological abuse, chemicals, pouring alcohol on the wound. etc. :pinkiecrazy:

my last search in a pron site was "Extreme agony, pain, torture, humiliation."

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

This does indeed sound extreme. :rainbowlaugh:

I'm afraid to do this kind of RP with my OC I usually use.
And I personally don't like gore in any way shape or form, so I don't think I could do one of those.
I'm sorry. :twilightsheepish:

3693625 It's cool mate.

I have other fetishes too though. :moustache:

ScootaHoo
Group Admin

Well, I have other fetishes besides M/S as well, but I'm a bit ashamed to publicly tell them though. :derpytongue2:
It's just difficult to find RP partners who like what I like. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18