B.A.T.S. 51 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Peroth E
Group Admin

Thanks to the rapid growth of this group I have decided I to promote two of our most prevalent posters and greatest bats haters to Admin status.

By popular demand, Jake Roberts, known bats hater and all around decent lay has been made an admin, with an office placed directly next to mine for reasons you don't need to question.

Alongside Jake Roberts, our most prolific and hateful contributor, bats has been made an Admin. I do believe bats is, in fact, a parody of bats, our hated target. This is my only explanation because it makes perfect sense. Please read his stories, which are of much higher quality than bats'.

bats
Group Admin

I promise to use my admin powers solely for evil.

Peroth E
Group Admin

1415375 We are not evil here, bats, we are the destroyers of evil. Our combined might shall take down the greatest pox to ever settle onto FIMFiction, bats. We are solely a force of good and hate, but we use our hate for good so it's not bad. If we used our hate for bad, we would be evil, but we can't be evil because what we're doing is good.

Now, in the name of good, let us destroy bats and drive him screaming to the abyss to be horrendously tortured by demons and devils and forever be dazed (save cannot end).

bats
Group Admin

My righteous hatemongering sword is yours, my liege.

spider8itch
Group Contributor

1415412 Hey, I did not participate in the torture, even though me myself is a demon!

Peroth E
Group Admin

1416012 Don't put yourself down, you are no where near as bad as bats is. His demonicry is well recorded, and you are no where near his equal in pure vileness.

spider8itch
Group Contributor

1416027 Interesting. Well then, if you would like to form a contract, I would be happy to oblige.

Peroth E
Group Admin

1416033 My house has already been repaired, I have no more need for a contractor.

spider8itch
Group Contributor

1420192 ...No, I am a Faustian Contractor. You tell me what you want done and in the end, I get to devour your soul.

Jondor
Group Contributor

Mmm.. souls. Do you prefer them raw, or roasted and dipped in garlic butter?

spider8itch
Group Contributor

1422441 Lightly roasted with rosemary.

Peroth E
Group Admin

1422182 Faustian or no, my house is fine, I don't need any kind of contractor at this moment. All of my attention is being devoted to the downfall of the greatest enemy to all of FIMFiction, Al Go- I mean bats.

spider8itch
Group Contributor

1422617 Well, a demon has to eat, it was worth a try.

Peroth E
Group Admin

1422629 Don't touch my house!

spider8itch
Group Contributor

1422656 I'm not even interested in your house.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15