Weston College Annex 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Ukaih
Group Contributor

Ok people of Weston Annex. We have been lazy enough! It's time we finish this reboot. We've spent longer in a reboot than the original itself. Now we have about 4 jobs left the biggest is locations. Now I think we should prioritize some locations. For I think we should have about three or so weeks of semi-normal things.

Then and only then should we go to the normal Weston craziness. Except this time with order and rules! Now as for a checklist this is what I see.

Locations []
Character Sheets[X]
New Group[?]
Grade System[X]
History[]
Experience[(TBD)]
Currency[](I'd say just plain bits would work.)
Awesome Admins[X]
Rules[?]
Rp rules[?]
Anti op/Sue laws []

So besides if I'm missing something. I think we should either divide work and conquer. Or every one focus's on just one aspect. So let's go!

F4D3
Group Admin

I can try to work on the rules tomorrow... I do have a few ideas for that.

For now, if everyone agrees, we can just have currency there as an extra, but not serving any purpose until we get it entirely squared out. I still can't work on any locations, and I'll have to wait until Christmas to get a new computer... So yeah, can't do much right now.

I think the character sheets could be gone through once more, just to be safe. Along with that, there are an awful lot of discussions in this group that have gone unsettled, so perhaps working on those wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2265684 Good idea. I think some of the priority locations are the dorms and school areas. Along with Madam Fittings and maybe some other shops. Currency could just be something for the shops and such.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2265649 The grading system is already in play. the other admins said that EXP should wait a bit for awhile

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2265649 Here is the thread

Also here's how I think the grades work.

The teacher of said subject must make the percentage and then the weston admin in charge of the grades thread(Me) will update, sometimes other people will cheat this, so we need atleast one admin to check if this is legit grade, does this sound good?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2267188 Thank you. I'm going to post another tread going over what we have done soon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6