Weston College Annex 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

One thing I thought might help the reboot is if we had a shared Google Drive folder we could post documents for review in and all had editing access too. At the very least, we could have a document in it with all the descriptions in it that we could all revise easily.

Trouble with this, of course, is that to do it right, I'll need everyone's e-mail. A few of you already have it on your user pages. If I could have anyone else interested in helping either post it or pm it to me, that'd be appreciated.

I'm also likely going to have to post looking for more help in the main group, but I thought I'd do this first.

Right now there isn't anything in the folder, but I should be adding a copy of the descriptions we already have in there soon. I also went ahead and added a few people whose g-mail accounts I already had.

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2175809 tendragons76@gmail.com

Also Go on Skype. Me and Shutter and Stiggz are having a skype party

Well, I think I'd better wait until I've ironed out the settings on my microphone or do text chat. I'd practically forgotten I had it hooked up, actually.

There are many things I'm good at. Skype is not one of them.

--Silvy
((Edit: It's also notable that having a job IRL that entails wearing a headset while on the phone my entire day, doing anything with phones or headsets on my time off ends up feeling like work... ))

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

scppinkamena@gmail.com
there. Now tell me your secrets...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2175861 (When I get a computer I should be able to)

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2176247 Do you have skype?

2176538 what are you using right now? Also Skype has a phone app.

Well, remember that it can be used for text chat, including chat rooms, and I have that part of it down...

IIRC, you had a tablet, and there is a Skype app for Android. So you ought to be able to install it. there's also a google drive app for Android, in fact.

Actually, I already had yours from your user page, so I already shared the folder with you. All that's in it so far is a document with locations.

--Silvy

2176724 Don't forget to add Canterlot Penitentiary. That is where Envy, Straightjacket, Jaundice, and Calamity live.

Alright, it's in the list in the document. I'll need a post-reboot description for the location, though.

--Silver

>didn't think this far ahead
Fuck.

To be fair, we only need the description once the location is going to be used. If it won't be used for a while after the reboot, it can wait.

also, part of the point of them being in a document editable by any of the admins is that any of use can go in and polish up other people's descriptions. So you could easily put a draft in there, and I could work on it, or one of the other admins.

I may invite a few others from Weston College in, because, frankly, we could use the help. Fade's got going to be able to do much for a while, and he was the main force behind the reboot.

--Silvy

F4D3
Group Admin

I see you got mine from my page as well. I'll see about helping out over there once I get a few issues straightened out.

As for asking for help, it might not be the worst idea to acquire help from outside the group as well. If I remember correctly, you have a group under your main account for the sole purpose of finding admins, going there after checking on the main group might not be a bad idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15