Weston College Annex 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Melkor
Group Contributor

I've been playing the FoE RPG for a while, and I'm thinking we can use the rules from that for our leveling/skills/perks.
We could take what we want and make our own changes as we see fit.
Here are the links to the rules, plus a character sheet.

Of course we can't just port this directly to our rp, but this is a good system to base ours off.

FoE PnP

Perks

Character Sheet

Items.
(The rule sets are not necessarily compatible with one another.)

Mad_Modd's

Fo3/NV

General Items

TenMihara House Copy

I haven't contributed for a while, so I felt obligated to help.
Hopefully this information is useful.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2095567 Very interesting and useful. I like the list of weapons. But the biggest problem I see is the fact that almost every character comes from another world. This makes it possible to have several different weapons. Now Weston could have a rule that no weapons are allowed on grounds. But Weston seems to have a different feel to it. I do like the character sheets and perks or special abilities. Another problem that arises is we have more race's than just the main three then griffins, buffalo, and Zebra. We've had Tengu, Lamia(Naga?), Harpie, Zombie, and other's. But we could group them into larger groups. For Lamia and Naga types. It could be simply Naga. I also think we should include dragon abilities. But I do like this. I think with some work we will be done with this portion of the Reboot. Glad to see you back!

Melkor
Group Contributor

like I said, this is just something for us to base ours off, we cannot port this directly because it has rules regarding things we'd never use at all, like radiation for instance.

F4D3
Group Admin

Generally, obtainable items are going to be from Weston. As for the weapons list, that would be the same at any school anywhere.

When building a character sheet, specifically for a species that might not yet be in the lore, it would have to be discussed with quite a few people. To be honest, I already have my own character I'm working on in a group of my own, though I have yet to publish it.

The one thing that'll make this worth while, in my opinion, is the dungeon areas around the college.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2106369 That was my thoughts. But intelligence and charisma could be used with in class rooms.

F4D3
Group Admin

All the stats could be used in classrooms, honestly. Personally though, I'm not the biggest fan of the SPECIAL system, but we definitely could use it if need be.

Weston College isn't going to be a PnP that, in any case, most users aren't going to tolerate it all that much. The only time this should be important, in my opinion, is in dungeons, classrooms, and certain events.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2108955 My thoughts besides the SPECIAL system. So your starting a roleplay group? Can I join or help? Or more so am I allowed to participate.

F4D3
Group Admin

Haven't posted anything yet, waiting for the weekend to come around so I can do stuff with it.

Unfortunately, I could only glance at each of the pages Melkor linked, but I got the gist of each. I'll take a better look at them later, but due to technical reasons that won't be until tomorrow in the least.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8