Weston College Annex 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Just a thought. What locations do we absolutely need to have threads ready for for the reboot? It seems to me like a fair number of them could just be added as we need them, and just listed as being there in other threads until then.

Also, perhaps when putting stats, experience, and economic systems in place, we could aim for things to be as simple as possible initially, and elaborate on them later.

Also, we're starting to get enough new people and characters in the main group that I'm starting to think we should so something in the meantime. Perhaps add back in the application form and a few of the more critical threads.

Of course, what I really need to do is crank out some more place descriptions...

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

Melkor
Group Contributor

Sounds good to me. The Ame... Amythst ... Is that how?...
I'm too sleepy to spell that, but Lavender Frappe's cafe won't be open right away.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1638297 I agree, we should reboot now and work on the more complicated stuff as we go on... I think these are the threads we need.

-Classrooms (like Math, Art, Music[P.S Can some people stop posting so many videos in the music thread? it makes some of our computers lag], English, Equestrian History[Though since this is Westonverse not canonverse, we might need to remove this], Science, maybe a lab?) Some of these can be uploaded later, but I think a main classroom. maybe an Auditorium is a must, this is where students could go if there was a meeting or some danger.

-Application Thread

-Dorms

-Nurse's office thread

-The main location thread (The sticked one with the links)

-Some stores, and Knightstone (This could be the main link hub? Maybe?)

-The grades and stuff...

I think that's about it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1638448>>1638297>>1638584
Scribble's Castle is a currently active RP.

F4D3
Group Admin

I think that might need to be redone a bit, to fit with the new thread rules. But I suppose as long as it's active you can keep the current one up. We're not completely done with making rules on threads anyways, but if we want to start sooner rather than later we could just start posting what complete threads we have and have whoever's OP change it once the rules are finalized 1638584>>1638448>>1638297

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1638655 op? Over powered?

F4D3
Group Admin

Original Poster

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1638297 Sorry. I'm not really in a place of constant WIFI. I'll be on more later. On monday. Until then I say the dorms are the only locations that are in need of attention. Madam Fittings is fine by my standards. Then the dinning hall is fine.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1638297>>1638655 So I've posted the last dorm. Fade still needs to post his version. Then it can be reviewed by SSS right? So locations is nearly complete. Because for right now I think what we should do is act like reconstruction was just summer break. Have students new and old(Staff too) fill out forms. Put people in dorms. Then have an entrance thread. Such as the carriages arrive. Or Ancient spawns the train. Or something like that. Then have some welcome back/ welcome to the school event thread. Then we could have a week of classes and normal events. Just to get into the routine of things. But first Fade have you figured out the systems of xp and such. Also I think before the whole welcome back event. We assign the prefects. Since dorm wardens are gone. Then the HoH should greet students at their tables? That does sound some what Hogwarts though. But those are just my scattered ideas.

F4D3
Group Admin

Later today, I'll see if I can post a couple threads that'll help move us along, get to work with a couple descriptions and a few more ideas I have, then Silvy can edit whatever we put up, then there's the task of advertising, and we'll most likely want to make a new, clean group for use instead of our current one. We're definitely almost there though.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1850515 Well Vikinga was in charge of advertising. I like the new group idea. We archive the other one. I'm about to start on the description for the joke shop. But I was thinking on the application sheet. To put What world are you from? Then I or who ever can put that on the verses thread. Which I was thinking into making a map of sorts.

F4D3
Group Admin

Eh, the verse idea is bit much to me, but I've been thinking about making another application for generic characters, i want every single character in the group to meet some type of criteria, regardless of who they are, and I'll most likely help advertise the group as well. And Vikinga's talked about making a map for the school before, but she's a little too busy right now with her own stuff.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1850580 And that type of Criteria is? But it would be nice to know where everyone is from. Plus then there wouldn't be major arguments over things. Because a lot of peoples back story conflict with each other.

F4D3
Group Admin

Conflicting back stories won't be an issue with the new school, that problem's already been settled. And that's what the wiki's for anyways, once we start building it up and fleshing it out a bit more.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1850688 Hmm okay. Just get to work. Thats all I can say.

F4D3
Group Admin

Seim to you :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17