Weston College Annex 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Okay, since F4D3 says that the rules in the MK Tournament I made up for the end of construction isn't solid, he asked me to outline the fighting etiquette, make some guidelines. So the new rules are:
No God Mode
It absolutely must be a fair fight, as in no jumping in and giving someone an unfair advantage/disadvantage
There are two/three rounds (Three if your OC wins one and the other OC wins the other)
It is not required, but you must have atleast seven or eight combo moves, five specials, two Fatalities, and an X-Ray Attack (See bottom of this post for an example)
You may have the additional finishers, Brutality, Friendships, Animality, Hara Kiri (Enemy Suicide), or Babality.
Each round will be dictated by a health and combo meter that MUST BE FAIR UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES
Right way 2 hit combo = 5% damage Wrong way 2 hit combo = 60% damage The only exception to hits doing that much damage is the X-Ray attack, which do between 35-52% damage. (52% Damage is Shao Khan)
Fatalities can be preformed when your OC has won two rounds. When a Fatality is preformed, it is NOT for the sake of blood, but for the sake of entertainment, please keep it that way. (An example of Fatalities will be at the bottom of this post) If you have anymore rules you want put in, or rules that you want taken out, please let me know.
X-Ray Examples

Fatality/Babality Examples

F4D3
Group Admin

So these are basically the outlines for making an OC's moves? This all works perfectly well, but keep in mind that everyone who might want to participate might not know much about MK. Could you give an outline build, just something basic so I can see exactly what you expect, so there isn't any confusion?

Well not just the outlines, but also how to have a proper match.

As for the people that don't know about MK, it's a tournament held by beings known as the Elder Gods and who ever calls Mortal Kombat against whoever they called it on, that person or realm cannot refuse. In this case, Earthrealm, (Which holds the good guys, Raiden, Lui Kang, Johnny Cage etc.) The Underworld, (Which holds demon spawns like, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, and Quan Chi) and Outworld (Pretty much has the rest of the characters) challenged Equestria to Mortal Kombat. While normally the Princess would send the Elements, she decided she would not risk their lives, and instead sent us... and Joker... to battle in the tournament.

As for what I expect: I just want to see people having fun. Like the Arena Arc that we had in the College. It's all about fun.

F4D3
Group Admin

Fine... I don't question this'll be fun, I'm sure it'll be fun. But a few problems come to mind. The biggest is: who's going to RP all of the MK characters. And my second biggest is: how will the moves work, and the health, to that extent? You mention percentages, but percentages of what? When I said this might be confusing to people who've never played MK, I meant more on all the trials and tribulations of the actual fighting.

Also... Will Freddy Krueger be making an appearance? :trixieshiftright:

1441512 To answer you're last question: Yes Mr. Krueger will be making an appearance.

I have come to the MK Character conclusion very easily: Me. Hell, I have 1...2... at least 14 or 15 OC's that have made an appearance in here already.

As for the percentages, that is how much damage the move does to your over all health which always starts at 100% (Unless you're Shao Khan, then it's somewhere at around 200%... I know cheap as fuck...)
The moves work how you want them to. Are they Long Range or Short Range? If you do this, is there a chance you can do this in time? The only way they CAN'T work is if you over power them to the point of one hit K.O. And that's cheating.

F4D3
Group Admin

Fine, fine... But you might want to look over a character's moves once or twice before they actually go into battle, just to make sure things are fair.

By the way... I probably have just as many OCs in the college as you, and I've run NPCs and other canon characters as well. It'll get boring after a while, especially considering you have your own characters in the battle. Just saying, but I might be able to help.

1441686 Help eh? Putting NPC's in there to... do stuff?

F4D3
Group Admin

I dunno, just saying if you need it, I'd be willing to help.

1441743 Okay, you can help me. But tomorrow, it's like 9:00 o'clock over here and I'm getting tired...

F4D3
Group Admin

Same, I'm rather tired myself. :pinkiesad2:

1441764 Well, good night, future Kombatant :twilightsmile:

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1441314 WOHA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Wait! Krastos is IN MK!? When the buck did this happen?

Playstation 3 Exclusive: Play as Kratos from God of War 3

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1444468 Huh... I remember they had Krastos in Soul Calibur on the PSP... Krastos has a lot of cameos

1444606 I think you mean Playstation Allstars not Soul Caliber. That was Yoda I believe...
That is not Kratos. I don't care what the name says, that is NOT Kratos... Soul Caliber: Broken Destiny may have A Kratos, but it has a CRAPPY Kratos... never make Kratos crappy...

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1444653 Kratos is the definition of shirtless badassery

1444888 That's true, but that was not Shirtless Badassery. That was shirtless faggotory...

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1444903 They need Kratos in every game that involves fighting gods.

1444906 Soul Caliber did not...

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1444910 That's true. But they still need someone badass to bring some class in some of these bad games... Great... Now I have an idea to crossover DMC with GoW and MK...

1444921 NO STOP! THE EPICNESS IS TOO MUCH!

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1444926 MUST RESIST! AGHHHH!

1444968 Hey, the MK thing, Got anymore OC's for me to put on the list?

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1492034 Well there's Fluff the Barbarian. I don't think I'll put Firecracker in, it's just too much!:fluttershbad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24