Delightfully Demented 280 members · 313 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Vic Viper
Group Admin

So it is morning right now, like it is every day...or at least I think it is...

Anyways, I just so happened to realize something...

I was talking to myself

for an entire hour

not realizing it was myself

until now...

I do that all the time. I call him Zzreggits.
We have the best arguments.:rainbowlaugh:

Sometimes I debate with my brain. :unsuresweetie:

I may have just caused a paradox...

Normal
Group Contributor

I never just talk with myself, that'd be silly. Isn't that what the nice voices in one's head are for?

I joke, but honestly I've talked to myself or my dog before when I've been home alone just to break the silence.

I took up talking to myself because it was the only way I could guarantee an intelligent conversation.

When I find stuff, a few days later I start explaining it to myself, as if I was talking to someone who didn't know the subject. Even if it's a subject I know a lot about.

Maybe because I can't actually talk about a lot of subjects I know of to anyone else, and I like explaining stuff I'm interested in.

1855755 What's wrong with that? I've done it before. Heck, I actually have accents I switch between when I yell at myself.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1855969 See at first I thought it was just that....but then I realized I was actually holding a legitimate conversation with myself None of the voices in my head were actually talking with me. It was literally just me1856318>>1856031>>1855855>>1855839

For years I've heard voices talking to me, but now I hear the voice of a conscience, and its terrifying, because for the first time it's MY voice. I honestly think there's something wrong with me!

1856817>>1856849
I know the feeling. I've shouted at myself for hours before, having a full on argument before coming to a decision.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10