Comments ( 476 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 476

((*nuzzles* you back from your college tour yet?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3083881 ((I am now))

so... wanna chat? or something else?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3085951 we could do sexy and chat. I've apparently discovered a fetish of yours for hearing about young boys getting slowly trained by getting fucked in the ass by bigger and bigger toys.

I-it was just how you described it and the imagery in my mind... It was really good...

I'd be up for talking, or rps, or maybe talking about story stuff, or anything you'd like to do. By the way, how did you enjoy your time in borderlands?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3086081 it was fun if silly. It's too big to run on the laptop in my room, but I plan on playing some M&B soon. What do you think of DCMC's renovated first chapter?

I like it a lot! It's really nice, and I can spot little if any grammatical errors.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3086200 so you like how the chapter starts now?

mmhmm! Can't say much more than I think it's adorable/funny, and really well written.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3086519 *blush* thanks. Up for continuing the adventures of sir fade and "lady" Alex?

*snuggles* If you want to

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3086519 *blush* thanks. Up for continuing the adventures of sir fade and "lady" Alex?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3086603 I've enjoyed it too.

Well, start it back up!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3089752 Alex shuddered like a leaf in the wind as Fade filled him to the brim with hot dick. This was better than any toy, even the enchanted ones, and he could feel every muscle tense in joy as Fade bottomed out.

Just as he grew accustomed to the immense pleasure that surrounded him, Fade began to pull his hips back to about half way. With all the vigor he could muster the knight then thrust with full force back into Alex with a sharp slap.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3089877 Alex let out a adorable little squeak and held tight onto the bonds as Sir Fade pulled out. turning his head to the side, he used the moment to try and catch his breath. Then the breath was foced out as a moan as the cock was pushed head first back into his body. The slap only helped to just send shock waves through my body.

Recovering from the immense surge of pleasure, Fade began to pull out once more in preparation for the next thrust into his master's bowels. As he did so, The knight's firm hand slid down to Alex's crotch, and began to stroke his manhood just as he thrust back in.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3090441 Alex gasped out as his breath was forced out again. With wide open eyes he tried to turn back to look fade in the eye, but his face down position prevented it.

Fade brought his neck slowly down and began to tenderly kiss and nibble Alex's neck, all the while the speed of his thrusts gradually increased. All he could focus on was pleasuring his master as much as possible, nothing else mattered to him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3090615 Alex groaned louder and louder with each thrust, memories, then thoughts, and then emotions left him as his body approached the edge. Then he was thrown over the edge dirtying his sheets.

As he felt Alex's hot cum cover his hand, Fade once again focused on rutting his master senseless, thrusting faster and rougher into Alex as the end rushed toward him like a speeding train.

((Hey... I'm in the server now if you wanna play))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3091223 Alex froze and called out as cum filled him as he covered his own stomach with his own cum. Everything was hot and confusing.

Fade groaned in pleasure as his orgasm came like a sack of bricks, and emptied deep inside Alex's body. As the last few gushes of cum came, Fade kissed Alex's check softly, resting his head next to his. "I... Hope that was enjoyable for you my liege..." He said, panting.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3091795 Alex nodded with a groan.

Slowly but surely Fade pulled out from Alex's insides as he got up off of him. "Would you like me to undo your bonds?" He asked as his member plopped out of him.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Mar 15th, 2014
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3092088 Alex gave the idea a thinking over. Her nodded.

Fade slowly brought his hands to Alex's arms and went to undoing his bonds. After his hands were free the knight then bent reached down to his master's legs and undid them as well.

((*nuzzles* u thar))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3093567 okay, now what? Wanna take a peak at DCMA?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3093862 Spike just kept chatting on and on. He was like a fountain of words without a off switch. If I could have asked him to shut up I would have, but aparently he had too much soda and burped my writing cards to a crisp. This was like a nightmare, but it just wasn't scary. It was just very very annoying.

I let out a audible sigh of relief as Twilight entered the room. One glance at Spike, and the dragon immediately shut up. Silence was sweet. Twilight took one look at the breakfast Spike was cooking and looked immediately regretful.

"Sorry Spike, but yesterday was kind of a rough ride." She gave his head a tussle and then made a beeline for me. I wasn't sure what she intended to do.

I realized that, at that moment, I hardly knew Twilight. I knew most of what was important, she was loving, caring, and in love with my mom. Twilight would be good for mom, good for our family, and best of all functional. Being a princess and an Element of Harmony was just a plus, but what was she like intimately... notlikethat!

What I meant to say is, what was she like on a daily basis? Did she hug or just smile? Was she touchy feely, or perhaps my experiences these last day had been a unique experience? I knew she loved mom, and was touchy feely with her, but they were now engaged so touching was a given.

Or was it? ...

Yeah, I could safely say that mom and Twilight were very touchy in public and in private... shut up brain. Whether Twilight would continue being platonically friendly with me or become more distant with time, who knew? I wouldn't mind if such was to come to pass. This marriage was mostly about them.

I would only be here for a few years anyway.

Twilight, to my joy, leaned over and hugged me. It cheered me right up, but my more paranoid thoughts reminded me that Twilight and mom weren't married yet. I shut that part up and just hugged her. That was when I caught sight of Spike glaring at me from across the kitchen. Was he... jealous? I admit I should have seen it coming, but it honestly caught me by surprise. Mingled in my surprise was disappointment that Twilight hadn't seen this coming. Then again, she was immortal not perfect.

This was bad, real bad. I needed to act now! This is defcon one! Spike, as Twilight's son/assistant had the potential to detail the entire thing! Making sure he wouldn't resent me or mom was objective one now.

I took a deep breath and made myself calm down. The best way to invalidate Spike's jealousy was to make sure he shared in the interactions he could potentially be jealous of. In that spirit, I offered out a foreleg to Spike giving him room to join in.

He looked confused, then he was embarrassed that I had seen how he looked at me, and finally acceptance as he came in and joined the hug. Twilight was confused by Spike's joining, but her smile eventually widened. Operation preemptively end Spike's jealous sabotage, an overwhelming success.

I heard her hooves, and smiled as mom joined in our hug. This was definetly an experience that would bring Twilight and mom closer. I didn't even have to set this up. In fact, this was probably a great sign for Twilight and mom. Their relationship wasn't based on me and Spike, but it wasn't suffering with our presence either.

It was just about now that Twilight's mention of me becoming a "Princess" hit. I'm not quite sure why. At first I tried to push the thought away and focus on the experience of a family group hug. Sadly, this thought was a strong one. What did Twilight mean when she said I was going to be a Princess? She probably didn't mean I was going to be an Alicorn... did she?

Nah. She obviously meant just the title. If she'd have alicornized anyone it would be mom.

So I was going to be enobled. Did that mean I could boss servants around? Have a retinue? Own a castle?... again, nah. It would probably end up just being a stupid scroll and ring or whatever they gave nobles now a days. I could deal with that.

The hugging was ending as my thoughts came back to the present.

Hmm... I like it!

So... got any plans for what might happen next?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3094267 twilight and "mom" send Spije and Cute Scribble to school. Scribble and Derpy have a teary reunion. A cute kissing scene after Derpy asks Scribble out followed by ButtonXSpikeXRumble hot gay threesome clop scene. Only one of those is a lie.

Hmm... Can't tell which of those is the lie.

So... watcha wanna do now?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3094442 I'm afraid that DCMC isn't going to be 100% gay. Button will date Sweetie belle, and Spike will be dating Apple Bloom. Scootaloo and Rumble are both single and gay.

Hmm, interesting...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3097408 Actually, I don't have any idea how it's going to turn out.

Well, you won't know until you try things out and see what sticks.

...I could use a hug...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3098213 *hugs you super tightly* enjoy this

I love Random Encounters... I've been a fan ever since they made the meta knight christmas carol *snuggles*

Vikinga... I-I've been feeling lonely...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3099429 want to hang out somewhere digital?

T-that'd be nice... *nuzzles you weakly*

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 476