Comments ( 476 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 476

Crimson tightened up the coat jacket around his neck as he met the cold air outside the movie theater. Looking over at Sketch, who was nestled up warmly at his side, Crimson smiled. "So, how did you like the movie?" He asked with a nuzzle to Sketch's cheek.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2875308 Sketch fondly looked back at the theater, but just nodded with a smile. (Mute sketch) looking back at his (boy or colt you pick)friend with that same smile, he leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Crimson blushed lightly as he returned the favor with a small kiss of his own. "Come on, let's get out of this cold" He said softly as he lead Sketch down the street to his apartment.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2875395 ((Human or pony?))

((You pick, I'm fine with either))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2875711 ((human)) Sketch smiled exuberantly as they made their way to Red's apartment. Sketch managed not to skip joyfully, but only just.

Crimson held an arm around Sketch tightly, lest he scamper off again. Enjoying the warmth of his body against him, Crimson sighed happily as they continued their walk down the street.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2878264 Crimson broke into a wide grin as Crimson's pleasantly big apartment building came into view. Mischeviosly, his hand beg and to wander Crimson's back.

Crimson twitched slightly as he smiled at Sketch. "Impatient as always" Crimson said, punctuating it with a kiss to Sketch's forehead. Crimson continued to lead Sketch down the street and to his apartment building, opening the door for Sketch.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2879438 Sketch blushed adorably and nuzzled Crimson's shoulder. He then waited as they came to the apartment building and stepped in.

Crimson buzzed into the apartment and lead Sketch to his room upstairs. "I hope you like it here..." Crimson smiled as he held Sketch's hand gently.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2880043 Sketch blushed as Crimson held his hand. Sheepishly he gave Crimson a warm expectant smile.

Crimson turned and smiled warmly back at Sketch as they reached his apartment. Eagerly Crimson quickl planted his lips on Sketch's before unlocking the door. "We're here"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2880043 (( where to from here?))

((Get in, maybe flirt a bit on the couch, then sexy times?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2882091 ((lead the way!))

Crimson lead Sketch into the apartment. "Make yourself at home Sketch." He said with a smile.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2882144 Sketch looked around impressed. He hadn't been living real well lately. Dorms were expensive. Then, to his delight, he saw a big cushioned couch right in the middle of the living room! With almost childish gleer he jumped and landed seat first in the comfiest part of the sofa. He turned back to Crimson with a curious look in his eyes.

Crimson laughed softly as Sketch bounced into place. "I see you like my couch..." He said as he walked over and sat snugly next to Sketch, kissing him softly as he rearranged the pillows to make it a bit more comfy.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2882777 Sketch looked down coyly as her slowly unbuttoned Crimson's shirt. Hoping desperately that Crimson was ready.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2882777 ((too fast?))

((I was just expecting a little flirting first...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2885441 ((Sketch is a mute, so he has to flirt diferemtly.) Withba mischevous smile, Sketch lightly licked Crimsin's chin.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Feb 18th, 2014

((Cuddling!)) Crimson wrapped his arm around Sketch and kissed him softly. "You're so adorable Sketch" He whispered gently into his ear.

((Doesn't Sketch have a notepad or something so he can talk that way?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2886442 ((it would be awkward for him to use, but he can if you want him too.() Sketch blushed brightly as Crimson's warmth was again around his entire being. He melted as those lips took his. His own arms were tightly seized in the hug, and they pressed against his body leaving him defenseless.

((Use it if you want to, I just wasn't sure if he did or not, though, it would be adorable if he did))

Crimson leaned gently against Sketch, taking in his scent as their bodies warmed eachother. Crimson loosened his arms around Sketch as he planted a few more soft kisses on his cheek and neck.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2886786 Sketch froze as more kisses followed, but after a few tense moments he pulled out a premade card from his collar with his teeth. It read, "I love you." It was in perfect cursive, and had little hearts.

Crimson's mouth was slightly agape in both suprise and joy. Without another word Crimson hugged Sketch tightly. "I love you too Sketch" He said softly as his hand brushed up against Sketch's back. Slowly Crimson brought his lips to Sketch's forehead, kissing him lightly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2888224 Sketcg blushed. He was really embarrassed now, and all this squeezing and inability to move was getting him hot under the collar.

Crimson pulled away slowly, smiling widely down at Sketch. "I think you deserve a reward..." he said teasingly, taking the card from Sketch's lips and placing it on the table.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2888406 Sketch stared wide eyed at the erection growing in Crimson's pants.

((Time to decide! S&M, Pet play, dress up, or just being rough.))

((Mmm... Sketch is too adorable to be rough with... Maybe dress up or pet play?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2888593 ((up to you. I thoroughly enjoy both.))

((But I'm terrible at making decisions!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2889291 ((why not both? Dress Sketch up and then pet play?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2889291 (( fine, dress up today with light BDSM. Your turn!))

2889422>>2889621
((Umm... Okay :fluttershyouch:))

((How should I start it back up?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2889837 ((present your "reward."))

((I know that much... But how?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2890247 ((bring out what you would want Sketch to dress up in!))

Crimson booped Sketch's nose and got up to go get Sketch's reward. A few moments later Crimson emerged, holding something behind his back. "Now... Would you like your present now... Or later?" Crimson asked slyly, sticking his tongue out lightly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2891121 Sketch wrote now in the air with his finger while returning Crimson's silly taunt.

Crimson grinned as he revealed Sketch's reward: an extremely short light red skirt with a matching tank top, along with a very skimpy thong. "I thought you'd like it... Care to prove me wrong?" Crimson said equally as teasing as before.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2891546 Sketch turned a bright vibrant red and covered his face in embarrassment, but he shook his head no to the question.

((Sorry, fell asleep))

Crimson set the articles of clothing next to Sketch and sat back down next to him, his hand finding its place on Sketch's thigh, rubbing it gently. "So... Would you like to try on your reward?" He asked, planting a soft kiss on Sketch's cheek.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2893656 Sketch slowly looked out between his hands. He was still bright red, but he was smiling as well. Nervously he took the clothes in one hand and his lips found Crimson's lips again as he shivered under that hand's soft sensations.

Crimson hummed lightly as their lips reconnected, smiling as he rubbed Sketch's thigh gently. Crimson eventually pulled away and looked into Sketch's eyes. "Now... Would you like to get dressed in private or here... In front of me?" Crimson asked in a sultry tone as his finger traced its way around Sketch's chest.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2894191 Sketch pointed to a door as he lost the ability to breathe. To be honest he had no idea how to strip, and the idea was just too hot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 476