Comments ( 476 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 476

The knight then picked up Alex, forcing him onto the bed. "My liege... I will do as you wish..." He moaned as he kissed his neck softly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2940726 Ink let out a surprise moan, and immediately began shaking her head trying to deny it, but it was too late. Bullet was staring at her mother in open mouthed surprise as the the restraints forced her Vibrator driven shakes to rebound back into her body, driving her body crazy. What she saw in her mother's eyes broke her and she finally let out a long soft moan.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3056130 Alex groaned as he felt his body be trapped between his silk sheets and the monster cock. He only barely managed to whisper "ropes, closet." As his mind swam with possibilities.

As the man heard their almost synchronized moans, he grinned wildly, and thrust deep into Ink's nethers. All the while he continued to knead her breasts roughly. Before anyone knew it, there was another man, spreading Bullet's young ass cheeks, preparing the lube for her young, inexperienced entrance.

The knight nodded unwaveringly, getting up off of his master to go fetch the supplies he requested, reappearing moments later, rope in tow. "How would you like it, my liege?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3056260 Bullet flinched to resist, but was lost again in the vibrator before she could put up a real struggle. Ink, too broken to fight simply looked away as the man prepared her daughter. Ink was wet, and scared, and... under all of this... arroused.

3056260 "t-tie me as you wish. It won't be as enjoyable if I pick what happens.

The man inside Ink began to thrust faster and harder. "Shit... Ain't gonna last much longer" He muttered as his member twitched excitedly inside Ink. Meanwhile, the man preparing Ink's anus began to prod her entrance roughly with the tip of his rock hard cock, eager to enter the teenager's body.

The knight nodded, and proceeded to climb back onto the bed and tie the rope around Alex's arms.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3056658 Bullet closed her eyes tight, scared and alone as the man pressed into where before only things had exited. Ink glanced, and then couldn't look away as the man was about to take her daughter. She stood there taking the man's cock as her daughter's poor ass was about to be raped.

Alex smiled meakly as the binds were pulled taut and awaited to see where the other ends would be attached.

It only took a few more moments of being squeezed inside Ink's nethers for the man to release his load inside of her. After a the first few gushes the man pulled out, releasing the rest of the load onto Ink's back. Not waiting a moment more, the other man plunged into Bullet's lower entrance, groaning as the warmth ad tightness surrounded him.

The knight finishing tying up Alex's arms behind his back and set to restraining his legs. "A-are you sure this is what you want?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3057121 Bullet screamed into the gag as the lubed, but huge cock was shoved into her rear. Ink had to focus now to think, the heat from the semen clouding her mind as new cocks began to crowd her. Across the room, she could see the same happening to her daughter. Everything was lost, these men were going to have their way with her and her daughter. She-she might was well like it, or at least that's what she told herself as a new cock slapped her face.

Bullet struggled against the heat inside of her as it split her whole body like lightning, but gave made her tingle all over as the vibrator was again turned up. She too was having trouble thinking, fighting. ((can you include some animals for beatiality?))

Alex moaned as Sir Fade's hands grabbed and held his sensitive legs firmly, squirming against his bonds in pleasure as his skin was brushed against but the muscles ripling under Fade's arms. He wanted this, he wanted every inch of this.

Already there was another man behind Ink, ready to mount her just as the other had. Another impatient man took off Ink's gag, forcing his cock down her throat.

As the man inside Bullet bottomed out inside her, he began to slowly pump, gaining leverage over her thick thighs. ((what kind of animals do you want?))

Fade loomed over Alex, his hand trailing up his thigh, pulling the silk cloth covering Alex's legs hips along with it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3057518 ((dogs, horses, whatever you think would rock))
Ink completely broke as the man's cock was thust down her throat cutting off air. She was getting fucked so hard, so good. What had she ever resisted? Already her hips were thrusting back to her rapists. She was fucking them like a proper slut.

Bullet wasn't much better, the girl's hidden propensity for anal coming out loud and clear as the man lifted up her hips and thrust into her from above. She didn't even mind her face grinding into the ground as the took in that position, her arms still bound behind her back ((keep them tied)).
----
Alex stared up in aww at the cock as it stuck out from Fade's boxers, his mind still couldn't comprehend its size, but he was drawn out of his thoughts as the smooth silk rubbed sensitive flesh. He was panting now, and his eyes were closed.

((Umm... I've never really done bestiality before... How do you suppose I should do it?))
The two men groaned in pleasure as they skewered Ink, oblivious to whatever she might have felt about it. Just the same the other man picked up the pace of his thrusting inside Bullet's bottom as he began to knead and prod her young tits just as the other men did to her mother.

Not waiting a moment longer Fade pulled down his trousers, revealing his member to the air and to Alex. "A-are you ready, my liege?" He asked, rearing up his hips in preparation to enter his master.

((*nudges* yo?))

((*nuzzles*))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3058014 ((rp as the people handling the animals))
Ink shooke and turned against her bonds in confused pleasure as her low oxygen and pounded pussy combined to leave her thoughtless. Across the room Bullet had begun crying and shaking as the man got rougher and rougher with her vigrin ass. Squeeling in pain each thrust.
-
Alex gasped in awe at seeing the whole thing exposed. His whole body twitched in anticipation, but his curious mind won out and nervously he asked, "c-can I taste it first?"

((U-umm... I can try))
it didn't take long for the warmth and wetness in Ink's mouth for the man to cum, taking his member out of her mouth and unloading his semen all over her face. Almost in synchronicity the other man came soon after, releasing all of his load deep inside Ink, and the man inside Bullet didn't take long after that. A moment later the door to Ink's office, and through it walked a man holding a pair of ropes, and to those ropes were tied two horses, their sizable cocks hanging low, and very large. Just then he spoke up. "If you've enjoyed what we've done so far... Then you're going to love this..." He said with a toothy grin as he pulled the horses into the room.

---

The Knight stared wide eyed at his master's request. "I-if you wish, my liege..." He stuttered as he moved up onto Alex's chest and angled his member up to his mouth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3063233 ((break on the rape. It's good so far, but I need a break from rape))
--
Alex smiled as the heady smell filled his mind. This had been the only thing the courteer had been allowed to do himself. He asked for it almost daily, drowning Alex's mouth in hot fuck juice after every toy based training section. He wasted no time in taking Sir Fade's cock about three fourths of the way, but found this was as far as his throat would let the cock go. disappointed, Alex settled with suckling and bobing the seven and a half inches he could take down his throat.

((kk, I understand))

The knight moaned lightly as he couldn't help but placing his hand on Alex's head, letting it trail through his hair as he led him to take just a little more. "M-my liege... Y-you're amazing..." He said as he closed his eyes in pure bliss.

((do you want some help with DCMC?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3063640 Alex turned a bright red at the compliment, and he determined to try harder to take more. He began bobbing faster, rougher, trying to take more of the huge cock down before he was forced to pull back to 7 inches to breathe. Then he began bobbing again, just as determined.

3063233 ((break enough))
Bullet stared in horror at the sight of the horse, but was too stunned to even try running as the man finished in her ass without a word. Ink never saw them as she had been looking away while they spit roasted her, and she had never recovered enough to investigate the sound.

((I'm not gonna lie... The back story you gave yourself in this rp is really hot))

The knight could barely withhold his pleasure as he continued to push lightly on Alex's head. The speed, the heat, the dampness of his mouth drove him absolutely crazy, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

---

The man gave a small click of the tongue and the horses followed him as he lead one over to Ink and the other to the young Bullet. Already both were rearing to go, their cocks slapping up against their pussies eagerly

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Alex smiled as the cock began to thob. Sir Fade was close, just like the Courteer he throbbed when he was about to cum buckets down Alex's throat. It made Alex's toes curl in anticipation as the gave the heady cock another bob and burried his nose in the knight's crotch.
-
((you are going to have to hold up Ink and Bullet's hips so that the horses can reach them. Also, try describing the thoughts and actions of those who don't have their cock's burried in Ink or Bullet.))

The knight finally gave in and let the torrent of cum release from his member down his master's throat. He gripped Alex's hair tightly as he released load after load into his mouth.

---

One of the men saw Bullet squirming and walked over to pick her up, setting her down by her mother on the desk. Following his example, another man came forward to get their knees up on the desk as well in preparation for the rutting they were about to receive. All around them were men, getting off to the idea of the two innocent women getting raped by the gigantic horse cocks.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3064969 ((fuck that's sexy, but you may want them bent over the desk instead))
Alex moaned as spurt after spurt of hot cum found its way into his mouth and down his throat. It was coming faster than he could swallow, faster than he could think.

-- Bullet squirmed in her final act of resistance as her midsection and legs were tied to the desk. Next to her, Ink only grunted as the ropes were tightened. Bullet was still a virgin in front, and her eyes went wide as her head was forced against the desk.

((kk, just redact that bit then))
Fade soon released his grip of Alex's hair, giving him some time to breath as the knight's orgasm finally subsided. "M-master... You're amazing..." Was all he could say as he gazed down at his master, drowning in what must have been gallons of withheld cum.

---

As both of their toys were secured, the men soon led the horses over both of them. With another click of the tongue the horses got up their fore hooves onto either side of Bullet and Ink on the desk, their monster cocks ready to fill them up beyond capacity.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3065583 Ink didn't even look up as the horse prepared to mount her, but Bullet began to struggle more and more as the pain and pleasure cleared from her mind. She couldn't let this happen! Her first time couldn't be-

--

Alex sighed as the last drops dripped out and smiled as the cock left his lips. he was almost reluctant to let it go, but he knew better things were coming. things that would fill him up better. Things the courtier could only simulate. "Sir Fade... ravish me."

Without another word the men lead the heads of the cocks at both of their entrances and let the horses do the rest, bucking roughly into Ink and Bullet's twat.

---

"A-as you wish my liege..." Fade said, getting up off of Alex's chest. He could already feel strength the strength of his muscles come back from his recent orgasm.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3066039 ((describe the horse's actions and those of the watching rapists.))
Ink and Bullet both screamed as the horses pushed in step by step, but ink's petered off as it was replaced by pleasure, while Bullet's virgin slit was ripped in two by the horse cock drawing pained screams out of her without stop. ((You can use something to heal Bullet if you so desire.))
--
Alex took a deep breath as Fade rose off of him. He prepared by relaxing each individual muscle as the courtier had taught him in the first few painful weeks. After a couple of moments he could feel that he was as ready as he'd ever be.

Both horses pushed further in, caring not for the pain or pleasure the anthros beneath them were experiencing. Their strong legs pushed further and further oblivious to anything that they weren't rutting, including the men who surrounded them as they went on, cocks out, pleasuring themselves as they watched the two stallions rut them both senseless.
((do you have any suggestions?))

---

Fade could barely hold in his anticipation. Never in his wildest dreams did he believe he would get a chance such as this, and he didn't plan in wasting it. "I-if you would turn over, my liege..." He whispered softly, yet almost commanding.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3066880 ((I'm not really into blood))
Alex chuckled softly and looked down at his bound limbs. ((Please play Minecraft?))

"A-ah... Sorry, forgot" he said as he turned Alex over himself.

((kk))

((Hey... I'm a bit busy right now, but once I get back I have a present for you in the minecraft server))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3072646 ((hmmm... intriguing! Btw, go to ml-mc.com and register, that will give you some free gold!))

((What can you do with gold?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3072926 I meant gold as in money. Gold the resource is used to make clocks, and a few redstone objects.

I know, I meant, what can you buy with it? I'm in the server now btw

Just finished reading you're redone version of Last Flag, I like it!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3075171 ((I can't join, I'm making a podcast with someone I met at HoT ComicCon?))

Sounds cool! Hope you have fun

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3066913 Alex grunted playfully as Fade flipped him over, but the anticipation skyrocketed as he could no longer see Fade's cock coming. All he could do was wait.

Fade pressed his knees forward into the bed and aimed the head of his member at Alex's member. He poked the tight entrance a few times in preparation for the main event.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3076363 Alex let out a surprised gasp at the touch. Was this the time? Was fade gonna fuck him now? I-it felt so much bigger than it looked. This was leagues beyond what the trainer had prepared him to do. I-it was gonna hurt.

"A-are you ready, my liege?" He asked, noting Alex's body tense up, if even just for a moment.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3076845 Alex took a deep breath, forcing himself to relax just as he had been taught. "A'ight. Do it."

The knight nodded slowly, and after one deep breath to calm himself, he too was ready, and slowly but surely he pressed on into Alex's entrance, groaning lightly as the warmth and tightness surrounded him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3077143 Alex squeaked adorably as his predictions were proven dead wrong. Every pico of cock felt like an eternity of pleasure as it split him like a knife being stabbed into a cork. He felt limbs straining, his body fighting to take more in.

As more and more of him glided down into Alex's hot insides, the knight's hands slowly found their way onto Alex's soft, plump rear end, kneading and pressing it with his firm hands. As he filled more and more of Alex with his man meat, Fade craned his neck down and began to kiss and nibble and moan senselessly into Alex's neck.

((*nuzzles* heya...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3078990 ((hey, in a few minutes I'll be touring a college campus. Don't expect any responses.))

Alex shuddered like a leaf in the wind as Fade filled him to the brim with hot dick. This was better than any toy, even the enchanted ones. I could feel every muscle tense in joy as Fade bottomed out.

((kk))

Just as he grew accustomed to the immense pleasure that surrounded him, Fade began to pull his hips back to about half way. With all the vigor he could muster the knight then thrust with full force back into Alex with a sharp slap.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 476