• Viewing 301 - 350 of 476

hope you enjoy your time at Comic Con

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3046009 I did! This rocked.

Good for you! *huggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3047846 I got a butt load of stuff! 2 plushies 4 drawings 1 huge poster/scroll of a hot chick with... It's too awesome to put into words. Remind me to send you pics tomorrow.

kk

So... Wanna do something? Talk? RP? Game? In case you didn't see my other message, I got my computer back.

u thar *nuzzles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3048110 you have Minecraft right?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3048612 I have a server you could join

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

play.mcmedievallords.com
^this is the IP^
join it then type
"/msg CuteScribble hi!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

play.mcmedievallords.com
^this is the IP^
join it then type
"/msg CuteScribble hi!"

((figured we might as well do it here))

"I-I can just sleep on the floor my liege..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3050846 "NO! I-I mean no. We can not have you sleeping on the floor! You are my champion." ((Do you want male knight X effeminate cross dressed noble boy, Shield maiden X young lady, or Knight X young lady?))

((Knight X Young Lady? I'm fine with anything really))

I shuffle around nervously as my armor clanks about. "If that is what you wish, my liege. I do not wish to anger you"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3050890 ((after that confession I'm in the mood for gay or lesbian. Do you mind humoring me?))

((no prob, which do you prefer? Also, imma be away for like a half an hour, just a heads up))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3050922 ((gay, to be honest)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051043 ((didn't post my comment on first click *shrug*))

((kk then, start it back up!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051107 Alex blushed as he waved the knight to follow. The dress that tradition dictated he wore, the style of his long hair, even the voice he had been trained to use when ruling had become second habit. Female were the traditional rulers of Frostpeak, and his parents had chosen to raise him as their daughter, to live as a female, and consequently take a male lover. This wasn't his intention now, but thoughts of the courteer his his parents had hired to train his skills and body to please came unbidden, and refused to leave.

The knight followed slowly, his eyes couldn't help but trail up the young noble's shapely body. "A-are you sure about this my liege? I don't wish to be a burden to you..." He asked waywardly, scolding himself mentally as his mind wandered into perverse thoughts of bedding with his master.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051253 "Yes my champion." Alex spoke with what sounded like ease as he pushed into his bedchamber. The liquid fire lit and warmed the room from its window while it's flow created strange shapes and shadow. Internally he was a mess. His mind kept flickering back to the tools the courteer had used to train his "boyhood" to take his future lovers strong...

He shook his mind at the thought and pointed the knight to the luxurious bed. He made a quick stop to the closet to change into his silk night gown and then returned.

The knight did his best to avoid staring at his master as he reappeared in the delicate looking night gown, which revealed even more the subtle curves of his body. "W-where should I set my armor?" He asked hesitantly, as the weight o the metal upon his broad shoulders suddenly became taxing on his muscles.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051324 "anywhere. I'm afraid that this new castle my parents are using to test me has little in the way of furnishings." Alex blushed at this, for it was true. The bed was actually the only piece of furniture in what was a large room.

He nodded lowly as he went to unstrapping his chestplate, then his leggings and boots, setting them off at a corner of the room. The knight was now only wearing a cloth tunic and pants as he turned back to Alex.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051359 Alex stared unrestricted my at the knight's bulging muscles under the cloth. They made something inside him quiver, and he was forced to turn to the liquid fire to hide his blush with its light.

"I-is something wrong my liege?" He asked with a worried tone, taking a few careful steps toward him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051411 Alex blushed even brighter as the knight approached, and turned to face the earth fire directly. "Nothing my champion. I'm just admiring the flows."

((If you want it, try being direct.))

The knight's eyes remained on Alex as he took a few more choice steps toward him. "It is beautiful, isn't it?"

((think I'm gonna go to sleep soon))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051469 Alex nodded, and unconciously leaned against the knight as his training kicked in again. ((Kk))

The knight's breathing slowed as their bodies finally touched. Without thinking he wrapped his arm loosely around Alex's waist, pulling their bodies even closer together.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051544 Alex was stunned out of his training by the act and looked up at sir Fade in shock. "My-my knight I didn't think you thought of me that way."

The Knight suddenly retracted his arm as he backed away slowly. "I-I'm sorry my liege... I... I don't know what came over me..." He bowed his head in shame. "I-In truth, my liege, I haven't been able to take my gaze away from you since we met..." He admitted shamefully.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3051592 Alex turned a bright pink and put his hands against the knight's chest. "Neither have I."

Knight Sir Fade stared down in bewilderment at his master as he touched him so, his silken hands felt heavenly upon his chest. "I-I..." was all he could say before finding his arms wrapped back around Alex's side.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3052726 Alex smiled as warmth surrounded him. ((Wanna join me in Minecraft?))

Tactfully the knight pushed a few strands of hair out of Alex's face. "My liege..." He whispered as he leaned in slowly.

((Maybe in a bit... Busy right now))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3054044((please hurry, the guy who can make it official is on))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3054044 Alex tensed as dozens of images of the courteer slowly widening his "boyhood" one centimeter at a time over the course of months fooded into his mind. His parents insisted that he find a strong brave lord, wasn't his champion so?

"My liege?" he asked, afraid he might have gone too far.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3054714 There was that soft but commanding voice again, Alex felt his knees buckle. "T-take me my champion, I am yours."as the words left his mouth his blush was renewed and his shame below stiffened.

The knight's eyes widened as he heard the words leave his master's mouth. He tried to form some reply, but all he could do was stare down at his young master, his mouth slightly agape. "I-I... I..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3054843 Alex blinked back tears as what he assumed was rejection tore his heart apart. The first man he had trusted and alreay he was hurt. Finally his knees buckled and he knelt on the floor.

Seeing this the Knight shook off all the uncertainty that was eating away at him and took Alex into his arms. Without another thought, Fade pressed his lips on his master's forgetting everything else except for pleasing his master.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3055200 Alex shook with surprise as Fade's arms siezed his body. Every inch of his body shivering under the restraints.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3055200 Alex's mind flooded with days of training with ropes, the whips the spanking. his whole body shivered again and her pressed himself into his champion. He wanted that, he needed that. He wanted his champion to own his whole body.

The knight held his master tight as he deepened the kiss. He moaned passionately into his mouth as his hand caressed the soft linen that wrapped around her back.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3055955 Alex shook in surprise as Fade's hot cock pressed against him through the trousers. It was huge, frighteningly huge, reaching from the hip to the bottom of his ribs. He wanted that, he wanted it in him taking every inch and cranny. He wanted to be owned like a bitch by his champion.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 476