Comments ( 476 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 476

Eh... Never really got into 5 score... I wouldn't mind collaborating with you though... And I should rewrite that story...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2952394 go Here. Password is Pony.
It's not four score compatible anymore, but it used to be.

Also, I stopped reading four score when he changed the two Herero sex groups into what amounted to newlyweds without any transition. Appledash was prematurely killed, and Rainbow Dash had felt nothing but lust in that story to that very second.

Mmm, I think you already showed me that story once before...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2953937 yep! But to be honest that's me when I'm not playing PC games, and I'm not female, and I'm always playing PC games so I hardly ever behave like that.

Well, you always got me~!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2954099 so, which one of my ideas do you like best, or do you have an idea?

*snuggles weakly* I don't know... I'm still kinda afraid I'll mess everything up if I try to write again... It's been nearly half a year since I'ce written anything by myself...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2954204 well, you could write with me! Or I could proofread your stuff! Or ... maybe I'm inserting myself into where I don't belong? If you want to do this solo that's cool.

Of course not! I need your support if I'm going to accomplish anything... *squeezes tightly*

Mmm... I like the idea of doing a collaboration with you...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2954445 we could write clop, slice of life, adventure, or we could do our own humans in Equestria story.

What would you like to do?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2954650 clop and or HiE.
If we did HiE, then we could do two humans who were Internet dating and then Celestia choose to unite them. Sadly, she forgot to find a way to send them back.

Hmm... I'm sorta iffy about Hie, But I wouldn't mind it if we tried. I was also thinking we might do something with our verses, but if you'd rather not I'd be fine with some good ol' fashion clop instead.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2955109 that specific story hasn't been done before!

But I'd love to hear your ideas verse wise.

2955667>>2957069
Sorry! It didn't show that replied the first time.

I think if we could pull off the HiE, and that's what you want to do, then I'd have no problem with that.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2957090 well it'd be a story about you and me (or you and female me) meeting up in Equestria.

Mmm... What might happen if we were to do that?

*nuzzles* you there?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2957354 it would probably be very awkward, maybe we'd fall in love... or we might discover that we weren't meant for each other outside of the computer. Same things that could happen in real life. If we furthered our relationship in the story it would be our relationship centered. If we didn't it would be us trying to adapt to our new lives with dented or broken hearts.

I dunno... I'm not all that into self inserts... And this sounds kinda depressing...

We could also do something with Scribble and Red, if you wanted

Also, If we were to do something with our verses, would you mind?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2958106 Iwouldnt mind at all! If you really wanted we could link my story to one of yours and have Scribble have a cute flirty relationship with a filly you'd write!

Maybe... Or maybe Scrib and Red as adults in a SoL about their lives as royalty or something?

Or maybe something with the Vinlandverse?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2958342 any of those are possibilities, but if it was non Scribble verse it would only get half of my attention at times. I've really been working hard on improving the rate and quality of my writing for that story, as well as assembling a portfolio of art.

I'd only be okay with if you were, cuz in the end I don't want to take away the more important story, since its my responsibility to help you as much as I can with it.

If we were to do something with Scribble, what would you prefer for it?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2959604 id be fine with anthing!

But if we did link DCMC with a story of your writing, then I think a story about another new pony in highschool would work. A confident flirty filly who takes a interest in Scribble. It would be a excellent counter weight to the other ponies in DCMC, and it would be a cute and sexy story.

What about Derpy though?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2959973 Derpy and her have met once, so it's not like they are in a commited relationship. Also, the conflict between your char and Derpy would make a good story arc.

Do you have any Scribbleverse ideas?

Well, you could always introduce a younger Red Wonder into Scribble's life, if you wanted. As for other ideas... I don't really have any atm, but I'll try to think something up for you *huggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2960002 Red could be the flirty filly.

Would you like her to be?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2960942 I want you to pick. After that you should write a chapter about her moving to Ponyville and that sets up her personality. You can use wired phones and flashlights and stuff.

If that's what you want, then she can be. Could we work together on it?

Also, I may or may not be getting a cell phone soon.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961252 that would be fine! Just give me a link to the story and give it a one letter password.

Coolio! I'll PM you a number if you want to call me.

Could I make it in Gdocs? It'd make it a lot easier to edit, but if you don't want it that's fine.

kk, I just hope I end up getting it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961480 that'd be fine! I just need to make a new gmail.

Alright, I'll try to make it once I get home...

...So, how have you been lately? *huggle snuggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961588 pretty good! I've just drawn a confused Scribble, I'm about to do a sleeping Scribble.

Sounds nice, can't wait to see them :twilightsmile:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961657 get to work on that story! I can't wait to see it.

O-okay... I'll try to think things through a bit more and see if I can come up with something...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961699 Fade, if we did this, there is going to be clop we publish. It will probably be in a seperate story, and it will be awkward Virgini sex, but Scribble's story is about growing up.

U-umm... O-okay... :fluttershyouch:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961845 we don't have to publish it... Sorry, sometimes I get ahead of myself. Would you forgive me that?

But I just had an idea for how Red and Scribble could meet! Scribble will probably be missing school till her first heat is over (these have been warning signs). Afterwards Twilight and her Pegasus friends throw Scribble a coming of age party. Partly Scandinavian partly Italian (winter is Scandineighvian in heritage.)

you don't need to ask for forgiveness...

And yeah, that might work. They could probably meet in passing and then over the course of the story they could meet by chance a few more times.

Also, would you like to hear my idea for our verse crossing story? if we were to do it, I mean.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961949 generally Scandinavian coming of age parties are big parties, she could meet Scribble there.

That's what I mean. They could meet there, maybe exchange phone numbers or something, then meet again a few times later on.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2961949 verse crossing? Do you mean taking two established verses and making a story that mixes them, or making a story about red in Scribble's verse, or...?

For any of the above my answer is, yeah I would love to hear any idea you have!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2962095 also, here is a picture of Scribble's unamused face.

I mean crossing the vinlandverse with my verse, but that would be an entirely different story from this, and we wouldn't have to do it if you don't want to.

Also, do you think 2962095 would work?

*squees to death* so... Adorable...

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 476