Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

SpaceViking1: mmm... you hsould kiss me
F4D3: Should I now? *Kisses you softly*
SpaceViking1: mm! *is slightly surprised, but returns the effort just as tenderly*
F4D3: *Moans lightly as I wrap my arms around your waist and pull you deeper into the kiss*
SpaceViking1: *I blush deeply as our bodies rest against each other, while your tongue finds mine*
F4D3: *My tongue purses your lips, our wet muscles finally able to meet and trade saliva as they tenderly slide against one another. All the while, my hand rubs slowly up and down the curve of your back*
SpaceViking1: I moan softly, growing hard against you as you explore my front and back, inside and outside. I'm warmed by your body, and your mouth as your hot breath pours into my mouth.
F4D3: Feeling your member poke at my thigh my hands lower to your rump and squeeze tight. All the while my own member begins to pitch itself in my pants as well.
SpaceViking1: I pull away with a squeak as you sqeuueze my sensitive flesh. "f-fade... are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
F4D3: I smile devilishly, my hands still cuppes around your succulent rear. "I don't know..." I say as I lean in and kiss your lips. "What are you thinking?"
SpaceViking1: I blush deeper and turn away slightly "I-I... think it's time you ravished me?"
F4D3: My hands move up tand rest on the zipper of your pants. "Mmm... You'd like that wouldn't you?" I ask as I lean in and nibble your ear
SpaceViking1: I gasp as your teeth tease my skin. "I-I" too embarrased to say it, I cover my face in shame.
F4D3 is now Online.
SpaceViking1: (?)
F4D3: ((sorry, conection issues)) I caress the crotch of your pants lovingly as I continue to nibble softly on your ear. "Come on... Just say it... You know you want to~"
SpaceViking1: "I-I want you to ravish me!" I admit shamefully as you mercilously tease me.
F4D3: I smile once more. "See? that wasn't so hard to do..." I say as I slowly unzip your pants and begin to pull them down
SpaceViking1: cI nod with my eyes fixxed now on your face. "n-now what?"
F4D3: I kiss your neck lovingly "Now you do me..." I say, motioning to my pants, and the bulge underneath, begging to get out.
SpaceViking1: *nervously my hands make their way to your zipper. My eyes now fixed on your hot bulge, I spare no effort in revealing your long erection.
F4D3: I groan as pleasure as my member stands at attention right in front of you.
F4D3: "Good... Now if you'll just turn around..." I say as I lick my lips ((sorry, hit enter key too early))
SpaceViking1: "n-no lube?" I ask surprised. You didn't go in dry normally.
F4D3: "Sorry... Guess I just forgot. Silly me" I say as I give you a short kiss in apology. "Why don't you go get it?" I ask softly
SpaceViking1: ((FUCK! Autosave just ruined my big project. I was being stupid and forgot to make a alternate copy of my save before going on a little fun rampage through a ship I had been working hours on))
SpaceViking1: *I blush as I dash to the bathroom. With little hesitation, I grab the bottle of lubricant and dash back. "h-here yo ugo!'
F4D3: ((Oh no!!! D:))
F4D3: I smile as I gladly take the bottle from you. "Alright... Now let me see that cute rump of yours so I can start... Applying it" I say seductively
SpaceViking1: I blush before turning to my bed. with some hesitation I lean over it and spread my legs for you.
F4D3: Eagerly I walk over and squeeze out a decent amount of lube onto m fingers. "Alright Vikinga... Here you go" With two fingers I begin to rub the lubricant slowly into your rear end, being sure to apply plenty of pressure on your insides so as not to miss a spot
F4D3 is now Away.
SpaceViking1: "f-FUCK!" I cry out as the cold wet liquid is pressed into me, but even just your fingers make me harder and I feel myself spread for you.
SpaceViking1: ((?))

2744632 This doesn't help my situation thank you... :fluttershyouch:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2744647 *nuzzle* what's wrong?!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2744764 hey, if it's about the school don't worry. Even us admins are still setting everything up to run. You still have a chance to start your class.

I... I... want to ask to be let go... :fluttercry:

Hey... Think we can use this thread until I get things figured out? I'm not sure if I'll be able to use my computer by the weekend so I'm really worried I won't be able to talk to you once I hit break.

*hugs tight* Alex... I'm really pissed at myself for letting this happen. I don't know if or when I'll be able to fix it, but I'm going to talk to my mom about the battery when I get home. I really want to be able to grant your Christmas wish

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3888494 Mmm, again, I really suggest taking it to a computer teacher.

Well, I doubt they'd be able to fix it in four days, especially considering all the grades the teacher's are putting in now. My best bet is to just go to geek squad whenever I can, and if I have to buy a new battery, well unfortunately that's what's gonna have to happen.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3888580 it might be the charging cord.

It might be... But I'm not too sure. Either way, if nothing goes wrong I should be sending it to get checked out this thursday, hopefully I don't end up spending too much money

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890844 *huggles and love* it's kind

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890844 weird using fimfic again.

Mmm... Yeah it is *huggle snuggle*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890872 I don't mind though. If anything it's motivation to get you to get off your lazy butt and get a phone! I'm not saying you have to call me, but texting might be fun.

Mmm, yeah, my friend told me you said that, you sweetie pie. *kiss* Mmm, well, I'll see about getting a phone in the near future, but right now that isn't my priority

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890903 Christmas priority mister! *nuzzle* I just want a way we can talk that is safer than a laptop.

Mmm, well... I doubt I'll be getting a phone before Christmas, so a laptop will have to be the next best thing.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890927 grrr *nommle ear* you big tease.

Mmm! Sowwy I wuv teasing so much *licks neck*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890930 well... *nommles more* what shall we chat about today Brain?

mmm... Dunno, guess we should just savor the time we still have? *squeezies*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890950 *sexily nuzzles your chest* mmm... okay.

mmm! So sweet *noms ear lovingly*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890976 How's school? How are the exams?

Just finished my first midterm, already got it graded and got a ninety! *snuggles you up*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3890990 mmm SEEE?! my loverpony is smart!

well, it wasn't exactly hard, and I apparently missed a really easy question... *nibbles neck*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3891006 that just means you were too smart. You went over its head, not the other way around.

grr *rough nibbles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3891017 Mmm, I actually just thought of that phrase just now. "You are so smart you went over the question's head, not the other way around."

Mmm, my smarty pants pony

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3891026 *pinches you* we are both smart. *kisses your forehead* what's in here is precious to me.

Mmm... If you say so, sexy thing.

I'll have to look at that once I have my laptop fixed.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3894205 I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.

Grr *noms ear extwa rough*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39