Comments ( 430 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 430
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2774168 I moan like a filly as your teeth squeeze and tease my ear softly. ((hey, no school tomorrow, I'm going to rewrite "the Final Mission" but change things enough to make it a new story.))

I then remove the gag from your mouth and force my lips onto yours, all the while I continue striking lightly on your plot.

((Cool... I had to stay at home today cuz I was sick... You want me to edit it for you once you're done?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2774506 I croon as your tongue takes mine, and twitch as you massage my rear. ((yes!))

I pull away lightly and look into your eyes. "So... Have you learned your lesson yet?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2775059 I nod slowly.

I smile as a single strand of saliva connects our lips. I kiss you once again, though this time a bit shorter. "Good" I say softly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2775331 "n-now what" I ask nervous, but anxious.

I nuzzle you softly and pull you close. "Dunno..."

((Wanna chat? Or RP some more?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2775460 "I still haven't ... you know... c-could you please?"

I smile devilishly down at you. "Oh, really now..." I say softly as I flip you on your back "Is that what you want? For me to pleasure you?" I ask as I get up close to you, our muzzles just barely touching.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2776169 "I-I" I freeze up in shame.

I lower myself so I'm face to face with your crotch and nuzzle you softly "It's alright... I'll be sure to take care of you..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2776799 "I-I want you to cum too!"

"It's alright" I say, giving your thigh a small kiss. "I already came, remember? I might as well do the same for you..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2778279 I nod nervously and whimper as your breath rolls across my crotch.

Gingerly I wrap a hoof around your growing member and begin to stroke it gently. "No need to be shy... You know I don't bite... Much..." I say teasingly as I give the head a little lick.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2781097 My head tosses back and the ropes squeeze against me. "o-oh!"

I give your member one more teasing look before looking back up at you, smiling as you struggle in your bonds. "You like that?" I ask as I continue stroking your cock slowly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2781476 I nod vigorously! "oh god yes!"

I give one more savoring lick before taking down the length of your cock into my mouth, humming lightly as my tongue glides down to the base of your member.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2782085 I rest my head against the floor, breathing slowly as your hot wet mouth trails along my dick. "f-fade... c-could you pull my tail?"

I jerk my head lightly back at your question, bringing my lips off your dick. I smile deviously up at you as my hoof curls around your tail and yanks it lightly. "Whatever you say, sweetheart"

((lol))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2783300 I sharply moan out as a intense but short lived pleasure flashes through me.

Grinning at your response, I resume sucking slowly on your cock while occasionally yanking on your tail.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2784208 I coo appreciatively as the pain fades to nothingness in the face of your dual attack. Within moments I feel my edge approaching fast.

I deep throat your length as far as I can go, enjoying the little twitches your cock gives off inside my throat as I continue pulling on your tail.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2786327 unable to take any more, my cock flares and cum squirts down your throat.

I gag lightly as your load shoots down my throat. As your orgasm subsides, I pull my lips of of your cock and guzzle down the last of your deliciously warm semen. "So... How was that?" I ask as I undo your bonds and climb up to you, wrapping my hooves around your shoulders.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2786368 I nod off to soft sleep in your hooves, a gentle smile on my face.

I nuzzle you softly as I start to nod off as well. "Night"

((So... What now?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2786770 Wanna see how far into my new take on my main verse is going?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

It got a bit dark, and I have to lighten it up a bit.

Ch1: Burgundy Walls

Skissera Stormsverð sat in the captain's chair silently. Her hair, golden, was trapped between her chair and the sharp white uniform she wore. Along the uniform's trim was red, and the skin it carresed was pale from artificial light. The body the uniform covered was skinny, barely within regulations. The collar sat loosely, and the neck it protected looked sleek. Atop that sat a soft chin. Above her chin was her blue colored lips. The coloring was artificial. Her nose was normal, as were her cheekbones, but her eyes were a stunning bright blue. Except, the eyes shine was purely of fact. There was no excitement or charm hidden behind them.

The uniform was a sharp shirt and pants. She could have work a skirt, but she didn't like showing too much skin. It was an unusual sentiment, but she had an unusually awkward childhood. It was nothing traumatizing, despite her quack's opinions. Really.

A man stepped up to her, much taller and broader in build. His uniform was the same as Skissera's, but his skin was a dark brown. His eyes were green, but his lips were a natural pink. He was tense, but not stiff. There was an anxious feel to him, but he was a naturally relaxed man.

"Number One?" Skissera addressed the man. He looked confused for a moment, probably because Skissera almost always addressed him by title.

"It's almost a hour to dock. If you'd want to get some rest..." He left a hanging question. A question Skissera couldn't answer.

"Thanks... John." He froze again, twice as worried now. Skissera hadn't meant to scare him. "I'll get that rest, try not to worry." He didn't look any less worried.

With a sigh, Skissera headed for the lift before she caused more damage. No one looked up as she left. No one had looked at her since... then. She didn't know why, but she hadn't asked. What if she was just imagining it? What if things had always been like this, and it was her that hadn't noticed the loneliness before?

Skissera held in a pained sigh as she called for the lift. When it came, she entered and didn't look back.

Her heart slowed as the lift's doors closed behind her. Purposefully, she was fighting for control. Command required strength, and bawling her eyes out would lose all semblance of authority and control.

She was tempted. People would finally look at her. Her staff and crew might even fake concern for a while. It would be just long enough for her to get sent home for shrink testing.

Yes, it was tempting, but she would die before she failed someone under her command like that... again. She could fail herself, but she would do her job for those under her command.

The doors opened slowly. It gave Skissera just enough time to normalize her breathing before stepping out. The trip between the lift and her quarters was short, and she was in her cramped livingroom less than two minutes from her egress of the bridge.

Not waiting for her orderly, Skissera discarded her jacket and left it on her table. Next followed every article clothing, but each was left incrementally along a direct path to her bedroom. Once every strip was discarded she finally looked up from her work.

What she saw froze her heart in a way no concious act could. A plain but deep burgundy wall.

There was nothing inherently different with the wall. It was steel alloy coated with softened plastics. Nothing unique would have been noticed by any other, aside from the personal knick knacks Skissera owned.

It was the deep burgundy that so caught Skissera's attention. It was the paint she had picked out. She had of course touched ever aspect of Skissera's life. Her walls, her floors, even her body.

And on that day those touches became knives, cutting pain. Pain Skissera had never really experienced before, and thus had no defense against it.

Skissera stumbled into her bed as the first wave of crashing pain hit her psych. She cried like she hadn't in a long time. Each sob drove cohesion from her thoughts and left ideas that ripped opening for each following sob to pour through. She cried for on and on until finally she ran out of darker thoughts to paint upon herself and her life.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2791360 It cut out all of the italics

It didn't cut them out, they just didn't include when you copy-pasted because the italics are bb code.

Damn... This was really good... Like, Really good! i'm actually kinda jealous.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2791598 it makes much more sense with the italics in.

thanks! It's just a tad more depressing than I meant it to be.

You can be such an awesome writer Vikinga... i personally like it this way, but if you think it could be more lighthearted then who am I to argue.

Also, yeah, I see what you mean about the italics

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2791687 it was depressingly easy to write depressing things.

*hugs super tight*

Just want you to know Vikinga... I think you're awesome

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2791883 I think You are awesome... wanna help me write this? I'm not good with love stuff without you.

I'm not nearly as good a writer as you... This is gonna be a romance story?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2791977 Skissera is, for lack of a better word, broken. The story should be and is about her being fixed. Vinland is a culmination of races keeping just ahead of survival in a fight against a never ending swarm. Equestria is a land of peace and friendship and love that fears war, but whose magic could turn survival into winning.

The Immortal Princessa/Prince's plan is to send Skissera to Equestria (without her knowing it was on purpose) to
A) be fixed
And
B) form bonds with the local populace in the process
So that
A) she regains a usable commander with some skill
And
B) makes the equestrian's too invested to just turn their back on their new friends.

The reason Skissera isn't being told she's being sent, and is in fact being blatantly lied to is to make it so every developement is fully real and won't disappear the minute the mission is over. The reason it's Skissera is that her heart is broken and love is a pretty powerful bond.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2791977 this is basically the whole basis of the story. Love is gonna happen. I just don't know who will be romancing Skissera. I know Skissera will be romanced because the opposite wouldn't fit her character...

*kiss* please help before I overthink everything!

Hmm... Interesting... Um, so how exactly did her heart get broken? If you don't mind me asking...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

>
2792300 Skissera was secretly, but not really secretly, dating a captain in her flotilla. She, that captain, got killed.

Alright... So do you have any characters in mind that would help fill that void, as it were?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2792396 it has to be a pony, but I don't know which! I'd pick Twilight if you'd write for her... Or any pony you think you could pull off.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 430