Comments ( 430 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 430
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Yeah, she is now the instructor for Vinland ROTC, and she has the skills of her dead battle telepath father...

Cool... I'm guessing there's a reason for that? Judging from the thread, I mean...

Also, what's this about your new story idea?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

it's going to be my self insert clop... but kinda...

Kinda what?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2633670 Different. There are going to be jokes about stupidity in clopfics, but ... different!

digital version of MAAS banner

Hmm, well I can't wait to read it. :twilightsmile:

Looks nice! :pinkiehappy:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Celestia looked sadly at Twilight's newest letter, it lacked so much of the cheerful oomph that her letters held just a month ago. They lacked the adjectives that their usual correspondence held. The whole of it discussed other's lives, other's relationships. It seemed so... lonely.

Twilight was getting about that age. Celestia had fervently hoped that alicornization would put this off, but some developments waited for no species. Twilight was almost nineteen, and she had never dated. Celestia knew it would happen eventually. The little filly she taught was now a alicorn, and she would have alicorn needs.

Twilight needed a relationship.

Celestia had lived for almost three thousand years, and this was new for her. Being an Alicorn made reproduction strictly magical, and that had robbed her of that level of connection for centuries. All of those ended in failure or mediocrity, but Twilight was different. Twilight had been her adoptive daughter from just after birth. She had been that special little filly Celestia had always wanted, consequently, Celestia was less than eager to see some of the ways Twilight was growing up before now.

Consequently, Celestia had no clue what Twilight wanted in a mate. Twilight was getting lonely and desperate, she would be less cautious, and Celestia would have to make sure the first suitor was the right fit in the long run. That meant getting a mate that would fit Twilight's sexual preferences, but if she didn't know them...

Celestia's mind zoomed past just asking Twilight, and barreled straight into "I will just need to find a mate that can be what Twilight wants!" That meant finding a pony who was sexually flexible... but that wouldn't work. Twilight would feel wrong to force a pony to change genders, even if it was to fit her preferences...

Then Celestia had a awful, wonderfully atrocious idea.

"If I switch their gender beforehoof, then Twilight would change them back without feeling guilty, or let them stay that way if they developed into liking it!"

It, in Celestia's mind, was the perfect solution. It would get Twilight a mate, and she wouldn't have to ask Twilight if she preferred cunts or cocks!*

Thus, 3000 years of wisdom was wasted.

=====

"Your highness, I admit that this isn't the weirdest thing you've asked me to find, but may I ask why you want me to find a bisexual stallion who is single and lacks a real gender identity?" The Royal Finder paused to allow Celestia to respond. When the ancient ruler failed to explain herself, Peeping Tom turned back to his magic orb and renewed his search.

=(Six Hours Later)=

Celestia's eternal patience met its final gruesome demise as Seer Peeping Tom didn't move for the millionth time. It's corpse was raped and tossed in a ditch as he continued to sit there, unmoving, not even breathing. Peeping Tom was alive. Celestia had checked about two hours ago.

Celestia was bored. For the first time in over two Centuries she had passed time with mind games and logic puzzles, but her backlog had been completely emptied. Something about the seer's unmoving body made every second stretch on for hours. If she didn't know better, Celestia would accuse him of going into a coma just to prank her.

=(two days later)=

THE BOREDOM WAS TOO MUCH! CELESTIA RAN SCREAMING OUT OF THE ROOM!

=(Three weeks later)=

Celestia stepped back into the Seer's room. He had begun to collect dust. After about a week, Celestia had sent Twilight on a wild goose chase alone to stall her attempts at romance. Celestia knew Twilight wouldn't be entering heat until December, two months from now, but she had made her leave Spike behind just in case.

=(One Month Later)=

Celestia looked up from some paperwork as a manic guard charged into the throneroom.

"YOU HIGHNESS HE'S AWAKE!" Celestia blinked twice in surprise.

"Who?" she asked cautiously. It was way to early for Tirek to need his Trimillenial hoof job, Sombra had given up being evil when he took a arrow to the smoke (He now ran a nice pub in trottingham), and the West Borough Baptist Church wouldn't actually try to protest anything until next century. There couldn't possibly be any stallions attacking Equestria.

"Seer Peeping Tom, your highness." Celestia blinked thrice.

"See a peeping tom where, guard?"

Heh, I like it :pinkiehappy:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2633922 edited
Celestia looked sadly at Twilight's newest letter, it lacked so much of the cheerful oomph that her letters held just a month ago. They lacked the adjectives that their usual correspondence held. The whole of it discussed other's lives, other's relationships. It seemed so... lonely.

Twilight was getting about that age. Celestia had fervently hoped that alicornization would put this off, but some developments waited for no species. Twilight was almost nineteen, and she had never dated. Celestia knew it would happen eventually. The little filly she taught was now a alicorn, and she would have alicorn needs.

Celestia had lived for almost three thousand years, and this was new for her. Being an Alicorn made reproduction strictly magical, and that had robbed her of that level of connection for centuries. She had tried again and again to raise another successor. All of those ended in failure or mediocrity, but Twilight was different. Twilight had been her adoptive daughter from just after birth. She had been that special little filly Celestia had always wanted. Consequently, Celestia was less than eager to see some of the ways Twilight was growing up before now.

Consequently, Celestia had no clue what Twilight wanted in a mate. Twilight was getting lonely and desperate, she would be less cautious, and Celestia would have to make sure the first suitor was the right fit in the long run. That meant getting a mate that would fit Twilight's sexual preferences, but if she didn't know them...

Celestia's mind zoomed past just asking Twilight, and barreled straight into "I will just need to find a mate that can be what Twilight wants!" That meant finding a pony who was sexually flexible... but that wouldn't work. Twilight would feel wrong to force a pony to change genders, even if it was to fit her preferences...

"If I switch their gender beforehoof, then Twilight would change them back without feeling guilty, or let them stay that way if they developed into liking it!"

It, in Celestia's mind, was the perfect solution. It would get Twilight a mate, and she wouldn't have to ask Twilight if she preferred cunts or cocks!*

=====

"Your highness, I admit that this isn't the weirdest thing you've asked me to find, but may I ask why you want me to find a bisexual stallion who is single and lacks a real gender identity?" The Royal Finder paused to allow Celestia to respond. When the ancient ruler failed to explain herself, Peeping Tom turned back to his magic orb and renewed his search.

=(Six Hours Later)=

Celestia's eternal patience met its final gruesome demise as Seer Peeping Tom didn't move for the millionth time. It's corpse was raped and tossed in a ditch as he continued to sit there, unmoving, not even breathing. Peeping Tom was alive. Celestia had checked about two hours ago.

Celestia was bored. For the first time in over two Centuries she had passed time with mind games and logic puzzles, but her backlog had been completely emptied. Something about the seer's unmoving body made every second stretch on for hours. If she didn't know better, Celestia would accuse him of going into a coma just to prank her.

=(two days later)=

=(Three weeks later)=

Celestia stepped back into the Seer's room. He had begun to collect dust. After about a week, Celestia had sent Twilight on a wild goose chase alone to stall her attempts at romance. Celestia knew Twilight wouldn't be entering heat until December, two months from now, but she had made her leave Spike behind just in case.

=(One Month Later)=

Celestia looked up from some paperwork as a manic guard charged into the throneroom.

"Who?" she asked cautiously. It was way to early for Tirek to need his Trimillenial hoof job, Sombra had given up being evil when he took a arrow to the smoke (He now ran a nice pub in trottingham), and the West Borough Baptist Church wouldn't actually try to protest anything until next century. There couldn't possibly be any stallions attacking Equestria.

"See a peeping tom where, guard?" The guard facehoofed.

"Seer Peeping Tom, the stallion you pay to find things... the guy we put the dust cover on?" The stallion clarified cautiously. Celestia considered his words for a moment, but then suddenly went ridig.

"I FORGOT ABOUT TWILIGHT!"

===

Twilight struggled over the cliff's edge. She had been climbing for hours, but hope and fear drove her. She was getting close to finding the foal eating chipmunk, she knew it! The past month hadn't been for nothing. It couldn't be! Celestia herself had tasked her with finding the evil foal eating chipmunk, and that's what she would do!

Consequently, Celestia was less than eager to see some of the ways Twilight was growing up before now.
Consequently, Celestia had no clue what Twilight wanted in a mate.

Not sure if you meant to do that on purpose...

Celestia considered his words for a moment, but then suddenly went ridig.

*rigid

Yes, very funny. and apart from those two things I didn't see anything wrong with it.

So... How are you doing otherwise?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

*hugs tightly* Sorry to hear that...

I'm guessing you don't want to RP, then...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634062 it's going to be getting tough with dual credit English starting again.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634062 but this new story feels easy to write. Hopefully it gets somewhere.

*sadface*

Okay...

I hope it does too :pinkiesad2:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634305 *kiss* want to help me write some of the clop scenes?

*blushes* Sure... What do you need me to do?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634527 can you roleplay as Twilight?

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Jan 19th, 2014

Umm... Maybe... I doubt I'd be any good at it though...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634551 but twilight is the pony you most resemble! That's why I picked her!

*I small cute mare walks into the library. Her mane is blonde her coat is blue, her eyes are red. She is a ex-human, and you've been dating her for a while. She dressed up just like you asked her too. She's offering herself to you. You know what you must do.* ((pick the outfit))

((Daww... You picked Twilight because of me? That's really sweet... Still... I don't think I'd be able to capture Twilight as well as you do))

((What's her name/race?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634633 ((she is actually a really cute he. His name is Alex))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Celestia had lived for almost three thousand years, and this was new for her. Being an Alicorn made reproduction strictly magical, and that had robbed her of that level of connection for centuries. She had tried again and again to raise another successor. All of those ended in failure or mediocrity, but Twilight was different. Twilight had been her adoptive daughter from just after birth. She had been that special little filly Celestia had always wanted. Consequently, Celestia was less than eager to see some of the ways Twilight was growing up before now.

=====

=(Six Hours Later)=

=(two days later)=

=(Three weeks later)=

=(One Month Later)=

"See a peeping tom where, guard?" The guard facehoofed.

"Seer Peeping Tom, the stallion you pay to find things... the guy we put the dust cover on?" The stallion clarified cautiously. Celestia considered his words for a moment, but then suddenly went ridig.

"I FORGOT ABOUT TWILIGHT!"

===

Twilight struggled over the cliff's edge. She had been climbing for hours, but hope and fear drove her. She was getting close to finding the foal eating chipmunk, she knew it! The past month hadn't been for nothing. It couldn't be! Celestia herself had tasked her with finding the evil foal eating chipmunk, and that's what she would do!

===

"Your Highness, the Seer!" The guard reminded Celestia. Appreciatively she nodded.

With one burst of speed she dashed through the entire castle to the seer long forgoten.

"REPORT!" The seer falls flat on his ass and glares up at Celestia angrily.

"Not a single god damned one." He reports sharply. Before Celestia can ask again he repeats. "Not a single god damn one." This is followed by an awkward silence as Celestia awaits further interrupting comments. None are forthcoming.

Celestia has another tremendously aweful idea. "Try Earth."

The seer looks away for a moment, and then turns back wide eyed.

"Y-your Highness, too many! I can't process all of them!" Peeping Tom begins to foam at the mouth and scream at the search result overload. Callously, Celestia picks a name from random out of Peeping Tom's mind.

"That'll do."

===

Twilight stares down at the dead chipmunk laying upon the pile of foal bones. She'd done it! Celestia would finally take her back! She wouldn't have to exile herself to a third world country and become a prostitute! She could finally see her fri-

Twilight's world span as a powerful teleportation spell dropped her right in the middle of the throne room. The cold stones impact painfully on her frost bitten limbs.

She looks up to see Celestia levitating a huge box. It's wrapped in so many ribbons that you can't see the box. On top of that are dozens of bows that stick out like rainbow colored cancer tumors.

"Twilight I got you a pet!"

2634733>>2634730
Hmm... I see, says the blind man. :moustache:

So... You're changing gender and species? Or will that need some explaining too?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634786 ((no gender change, just appearance.))

((But species?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634826 human to Pegasus...

on second thought, I'm going through with gender change. Or... aarrghh!

Cute colt or colt turned into a mare?

*snuggles*

It's up to you, honestly. Which do prefer more, cross dressing or gender swapping?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2634856 hmm... I find both sexy... why not... have him/her randomly switch genders?!

Starting as girl, but boy for this rp. So, now pick a outfit for the girly boy then ravish him hard?

((kk))

Twilight was busy reading through a few texts she found in the back of he library as her coltfriend came in. She didn't notice him at first, but as he walked further into the main room Twilight was forced to set down her books and turn her attention to the stallion dressed up in a tasteful light blue skirt and blouse. Smiling warmly, Twilight walked over to the sexy cross dresser and gave him a small kiss on his muzzle. "Why hello Alex... I see you wore the dress I asked you to wear..." Twilight said, her hoof trailing up and down his foreleg.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2635076 *Alex nervously paws at the ground and lowers his head.* "ye-yes Twilight." *Alex froze as he felt Twilight's hoof on his foreleg. The contact sending a gazillion little jolts through his tail.*

((Stupid double posting))

Twilight smiled at Alex's usual shyness. It always was cute... But Twilight couldn't shake the feeling that he needed to be a bit bolder... And Twilight had the perfect plan to make that happen. "You look good Alex..." Twilight whispered as she gave him one more little kiss before turning back around, flicking her tail lightly at his nose. "I hope you don't mind... But I need to do some quick reorganizing... I've sorta let the place go for the past week or so" Twilight nodded toward the stacks of books Twilight left laying out on the floor.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2635177 ((reminder, futa on colt))

"I-I can do that miss Twilight." Alex offered softly. He didn't know this, but his tail was still raised slightly from Twilight's touch. Earnestly he stepped past Twilight and towards the books.

((Twilight's futa?))

"Oh, would you? Thank you so much..." Twilight followed slightly behind Alex, enjoying the view as his tail rose his skirt just enough to see what she wanted.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2635341 ((yeah, and Alex is only a boy half of the time.))

Alex obliviously trotted on, a small smile appearing as he bent over to pick up a few novels. Instead of rising, he paused and asked "twilight, what do I do with magazines?"

((kk))

Twilight could feel her fur stand on end as she got to see more and more of her coltfriend's backside. It wasn't until he finally spoke up that she was taken out of this dream-like state. "Oh, uhh... I can take care of those..." Twilight quickly shuffled across the floor and up next to Alex to help him organize the mess.

((Probably gonna go to sleep soon))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2635420 Alex blushed brighter and his tail rose higher as a Twilight brushed against him. Nonetheless, he curteously stepped aside for Twilight. After picking up some books he flew above Twilight, his skirt covering nothing as he stashed away a few books.

Twilight couldn't help but stare up at Alex as he flew overhead. She shivered lightly at the thought of him taking her with his throbbing colthood... But Twilight knew he wouldn't do that of his own accord... She needed to find a way to seduce him. Grumbling lightly Twilight began to levitate a few books and stack them neatly on a table to be sorted later as her mind ran through ways to get Alex to rut her.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2635537 ((aww... I kind of wanted futa in colt. If you want colt in futa you might have to take it. After this I'm getting some sleep.))

Alex was back down at ground level, getting more books. "Twilight, where is the romance section?"

((We can have Twilight do you.. i'm fine with it either way... Or maybe we could do some 69?))

Twilight once again snapped back to attention as she addressed Alex once again. "U-uhh... Right over there" Twilight said with a small hoof gesture, her mind still set on seducing Alex.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2635661 Alex gently glided over to the section in question and landed. Then her began shelving books along the bottom and 1st shelf. His tail seemed to twitch as he was bent over. He was reading a particularly dirty title.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 430