Comments ( 430 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 430

...Vikinga, are you okay?!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2676388 sorry, I've been off and on. I'm really exhausted.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2676388 sorry, I've been off and on. I'm really exhausted.

*hugs tightly* Don't worry about me then, I just wanted to make sure nothing happened to you.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2676810 I'm safe and sound for now. How are you?

I'm fine now that you're here *snuggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2676993 *SUPER CUDDLE* I'm playing Brytenwalda, It's a A+ mod for Warband

Sounds fun... I just found out my school's getting delayed two hours tomorrow.

Here, have some Hobbit:

*huggles*

So... How are you doing?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2682452 great! Give me two hugs.

*The hugs have been doubled!*

That's good to hear.

Hey... I've decided I'm gonna change a bit of Ice Frost's back story, and just wanted to run it by you first to make sure it was okay with you. So I've decided that the actual reason princess Celestia picked Frost for the position of vice principal is because Frost joined Celestia's secret police task force after she graduated from Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. Her job consisted of interrogating and breaking the minds of spies, terrorists, and any other threats to Equestria's national security. Eventually she wanted to retire from her line of work, and Celestia managed to land her a job as the vice principal of the school.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2685655 works for me, ink is totally just a principal, but Bullet is a secret spy

Hmm... interesting.

One more thing I forgot to mention, one of Frost's abilities is she can tell what someone is feeling just by looking at them and concentrating, and she can tell more if they submit to a mind reading, but if she doesn't it invasively there's a high chance she could cause permanent brain damage to the subject. She also knows how to link minds together either temporarily or permanently depending on the need, and of course, she can also mind break and use mild forms of telepathy as well as brain washing, the latter of which is a very painful experience.

If Bullet is going to be a Vinlandic spy... Maybe Frost should be an Equestrian spy...

Also, nice little chapter you put up, even if it did have a few errors and such.

Sexy espionage is sexy, yes?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2706262 yes... spy on spy action?

Maybe... Would you be up for that?

Mmm... I could see that turning out a number of ways, all of them sexy... I still want to try a three-way between Frost Bullet and Ink though...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2708061 I think the three way would happen after she seduces bullet.

wanna do a test run of one of those situations... one with frost on top?

Sure... But maybe we could go over what might happen first... Also, I won't push it, but I wouldn't mind it if one outcome ended up with Frost being dominated..,

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2709179 hmm... Bullet has suspicions about Frost, she decides to sneak into Frost's office to investigate. A trap is set off leaving Bullet helpless. Frost tries to interrogate her using magic, but when that fails, she resorts to direct interrogation.

Bullet might break out she might not. This is starting at when you discover Bullet in Frost's trap. Describe how bullete is restrained.

((Keep in mind that without her magic Frost is essentially helpless. If Bullet can escape and disable Frost's magic then the tables will most certainly be turned))

Frost galloped to her office as fast as her hooves would let her. This isn't good... I thought I'd have more time... She thought to herself as she fumbled at the lock to her door. But once she opened the door and ran inside, she immediately stopped and her eyes went wide as she found who had attempted the break in. Silver Bullet sat at the chair at Frost's desk, two magic runes clamping her wrists onto the mahogany surface, and two more wrapped around her fatty thighs, keeping her stuck to the chair. Frost stood there for a second or two longer as her laptops screen flashed red on Frost's face. I can't believe it... The principal's daughter... Frost then shook herself from her mental state and shot Bullet a cold, menacing glare. "Why hello Miss Bullet..." She said in a low tone as she locked the door behind her with her magic. "Fancy meeting you here"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2709422 ((be patient))

"Yes fancy... mind letting me go?" Bullet looked sweaty and tired, probably from repeatedly trying to break free. Alas, all this produced was a hot and sweaty shirt that now clung just a tad to tight to her curves.

"It was just a prank, honest!"

((Sowwy... I'll try to slow down :applecry:))

"Hmm..." Frost mumbled, knowing full well she was lying. "A prank... What kind of prank?" She asked, standing still by the door.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2709646 ((no need))

"Just the old glue the drawers shut gag, perfectly honest i swear!" Bullet smiled, and immediately lost her smile as her earphone went dead.

"If that's the case... I don't see why you'd need to open up my laptop... Or attempt to hack into it..." Frost took two step toward Bullet, a frown on her muzzle. Frost took her glasses off and looked Bullet dead in the eye. "Miss Bullet... I'm tolerant of many, many things... But if there's one thing I can't stand... It's a liar" She said lowly, her eyes and horn glowing a blood red.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2709851 Bullet glared menacingly sat Frost in return as the magic had little to no affect. "Nice try Equestrian, but we are on to you, and several people know where I am. Do your worst!"

Frost couldn't but laugh as the buxom anthro attempted to threaten her. "Oh... You mixed breeds are so much fun! I can'y wait to peel your mind like a grape..." Frost then paused for a moment. She knew she needed to report the infiltration immediately and have her superiors extract her and let them deal with her... But this little brat was just begging for a more personal mental dissection. "You needn't worry my little sweet... I won't even need my worst to deal with the likes of you" Frost's horn then flared up as she began to attack Bullet's mind, starting slowly at first so as not to break her too soon.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2709979 Bullet's smile deepened as she bit down on a small depression on her tongue, within seconds, pain and guilt was flooding through Frost's mental link as the implant did its work.

Frost cringed as she immediately severed the link. Frost held her head as she glared daggers at the impudent anthro, but secretly scolding herself for not remembering to secure the rest of her body. "Stupid little brat..." She growled as she walked up to her in preparation to slap her, but reminded herself to stay calm. Frost's mind raced as she tried to think of a new way to get her to talk. I have the surgery kit in my bag... But I'd rather save that as a last resort... Frost then grinned devilishly as she tightened each of Bullet's restraints. There is one way I know she can't resist. "I must say Miss Bullet... You've got spunk... But that'll only get you so far... Eventually, you'll give me what I want" She said almost seductively as she licked her lips and began to lift up Bullet's sweat soaked shirt.

((Hint, take it or leave it: try breaking free of the restraints one more time))

((*nudge*))

EDIT:((I guess you're just busy, no worries then))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2710430 ((Im saving that))

"What the fuck?!" Bullet cried out in surprise. She was both startled and admittedly turned on a little by Frost's actions, but that didn't lessen her surprise at them. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Oh, you'll see, my little flower" She said as she pulled Bullet's shirt up the rest of the way, then abruptly ripped off her bra, throwing it to the side. Frost then stood back smiling at the helpless young anthro. "Trust me, Miss Bullet, by the the end of this you'll be wishing I wiped your mind clean," Frost then walked over to her closet and disappeared inside, reemerging a few moments later with a pair of jump leads.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2713187 Bullet strained against her bonds with redoubled efforts as the leads approached. She froze momentarily as she felt a crack , and trippled her efforts.

Frost could the magic in her restraints weakening by the second. Desperate to keep Bullet from escaping, Frost quickly clipped the leads onto Bullet's nipples and switched them on, hoping the pain would be enough to distract her. "Not so fast Miss Bullet! You don't want to end the fun just yet... Do you?" She asked, realizing that it was only inevitable that Bullet would break free at some point or another, now she was just trying to soften her up for when that happens.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2718268 Silver's whole body shook as electricity coursed through her. Her teeth clenched as her muscles spasmed dangerously.

Frost let it run for a few seconds before shutting it off. "How was that Miss Bullet? Will you be willing cooperate now, or do I need to give you some more time to... Reflect?" Frost asked as her hoof hovered over the switch. Unfortunately, while Frost was busy taunting Bullet, she forgot to fortify the magic in the restraints. Just the smallest amount of force would be enough to break them now.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2720142 Bullet didn't even blink as her hands rose from the chair and seized the clamp's out of Frost's magic. "My turn." Within seconds the clamps were on Frost's horn and giving her a taste of her own medicine.

Frost collapsed on the floor as electricity ran through her horn and down her neck. She screamed in agony, her little body shaking violently as her hooves could do nothing but spasm at her side.

((I'm getting the feeling you're not enjoying this...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2724616 yeah... to be honest I don't know how to get sexy from that spot. Bullet would be interested in arresting or escaping.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Jan 30th, 2014

Hey... Do you think we could go over a few more things?

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 430