Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 86
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2590910 ((what is it?))

((I just reset the system, and it looks like it worked, Hug me!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2591146 ((*HUG* now what?))

((Well... It's getting a little late... So I should probably go to sleep...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

((Hey...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2597580 ((up for sexy?))

((Sorry, fell asleep. I'd be up for continuing this))

((I'll just post this and we can get to it when we can get to it))

"Yes, miss Bullet" Frost replied as she brought the paddle back down on Bullet's flesh one more time just for fun. "We can't have you enjoying your punishment... Can we?" She asked, flicking her tongue lightly at Bullet.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2604130 "w-what do you want me to do?" Silver asked weakly.

"Obedient, I like that" Frost smiled as she stroked Bullet's smooth thighs. "You can start by sitting upright and taking off your blouse"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2604275 Silver blushed brighter and brighter as she rose up and slipped off her blouse. "y-yes ma'am."

Frost jiggled one of Bullet's breasts as she turned to face her. "Your boobs are amazing Miss Bullet... Just like your mothers" Frost smiled as she gave it a tight squeeze.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2604568 Bullet looked away in slight shame as her breath grew paced.

"Miss Bullet" Frost's tone grew fierce as her deep red eyes glared up at Bullet. "You will look me in the eyes while play with your tits, understand?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2605649 ((it deleted my reply!))

Bullet's head turned around at breakneck speed. It took all of her energy to keep her eyes on Frost and not cream her panties. Feeling it was one thing, but watching as the principal fondled her brought her to the edge faster than her own hands ever had.

Seeing Bullet preoccupied with... other things, Frost took it upon herself to reach around Bullet's large bust and undo her bra, peeling it away from the young anthro's soft skin.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2610248 Silver moaned softly as air traveled along her skin. Secretly , almost unconciously, her hands traveled along her stomach to between her legs.

"Miss Bullet" Frost stopped as she noticed Bullet's hands slip down to her crotch. "Did I say you could pleasure yourself?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2610451 silver froze like a deer in the headlights. "No ma-am"

Frost took up Bullet's hands and stroked them slowly. "Now... Would you like me to pleasure down there?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2610868 silver stared at Frost in surprise and need. "Oh princessa yes."

Frost smiled mischievously at Bullet. "That's what I thought..." Purred Frost as she lowered herself down to Bullet's soaked panties and began to pull them away with her teeth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2611166 "miss frost... I-I don't know if I'm ready for this!" Silver admitted as her anxiousness skyrocketed.

Frost pulled away from Bullet's panties and gave a slight pout. "Mmm... Are you sure? I don't think you realize what you're missing out on..." She whispered teasingly as her hoof rubbed Bullet's inner thigh.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2611601 Silver stopped on the edge of yes and no. She was stuck there.

Frost leaned in close and breathed softly on Bullet's crotch. "Want me to decide for you?"

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Jan 16th, 2014
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2611881 Bullet nodded slowly. It was a step she could take...

Frost gave a soft, reassuring smile up to Bullet as she continued. "Don't worry Miss Bullet, I promise I'll start slow..." As she said this Frost pressed her muzzle lightly against the crotch of Bullet's soaked panties and inhaled deeply, taking in her fresh, young scent as if it were sweet sweet nectar.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2612660 Silver immediately knew she had chosen well as Frost's cool nose pressed against the fabric covering her sex. Almost instinctually her legs wanted to close down, but she fought that idea to a standstill.

Frost smiled as she felt Bullet's legs twitch and squirm right next to her head. Teasingly she gave Bullet's crotch a small lick just to rile her up.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Jan 17th, 2014
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2618397 Silver froze as Frost's hot wet tongue passed over her lower lips. Nerves were firing out of order, everything was spinning, but she wanted more so badly. "Please"

Smiling Frost went on, licking up and down Bullet's moist cunt through her panties before pushing in slightly in search of her clit.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2618998 Silver shook like a leaf in the wind as frost found and attacked her clit. her young fresh body was on the knife's edge.

Frost began to pick the pace of her licking as she found Bullet's young, inexperienced clit. Her tongue relentlessly ran circles around Bullet's clit before finally planting her lips hard on it and gave it a passionate kiss.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Jan 17th, 2014
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 86