Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 86

Frost tactfully took off her glasses and gave Bullet a sympathetic glance. "Miss Bullet, there's no reason to be afraid, I simply want to hear your side of the story so I may further assess the situation"

((Can we take a break on the other thread until tomorrow Vikinga, pwease? :fluttershysad:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

((*waits eagerly for you to respond to the RP*))

edit: I'll reply in the morning, imma go to sleep for now. 'night

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2540431 Silver fidgeted in her seat anyway. "I-I had been invited to an archery tournament but I had never shot a bow before... I figured that it would be fine if I use my old MG42 instead. It was timed rather limited to a certain number of shots, so I shot it up for 4 seconds. The instructor, who I think is blind and deaf, felt the target and said I was a mythical prodigy. He gave me the cash prize and award and I got out of there quick. I think they were trying to explain what a machinegun was as I was leaving."

"Hmm" Frost grunted as she took off her glasses. "Miss Silver," she started. "You realize it is immoral to accept money under false pretenses, yes?" She asked, her voice stable and calm.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2546315 "But I won! At least... I think I won. None of them ever said what archery was, but they said shooting!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2546315 "by the way, what's a bow?"

2546355>>2546351
Frost lightly face-hooved. "Miss Silver... A bow is something you shoot an arrow from..." She shook her head and got back to the point. "Miss, it doesn't matter whether or not you won, what matters is that because of your actions school property needs to be repaired" Frost gazed into Bullet's impressionable eyes, a slight glare to them to show she meant business.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2546713 Silver looked down on at her hands. "How was I supposed to know that the targets couldn't take armor piercing rounds, and what's a arrow?"|

"Miss Silver, if you're going to address me, you look me in the eyes, understand?" Frost said, her tone growing sharper.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2546899 Silver shivered at Frost's tone. Immediately her eyes looked up to frost. "m-miss I made a mistake... w-what do I have to do?"

"Good" Frost replied as she got out of her chair "Now, about your punishment..." Frost walked over to a nearby cabinet and grabbed a large wooden paddle from one of the doors. "If you will, Miss Bullet, bend over my desk"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2547162 ((hoof would have allowed for more fondling of ass.)) almost tearfully, Bullet bent over and pressed her breastsagainst the desk while holding tight.

Frost stepped next to Bullet, pulling up her skirt with her hoof. "Are you ready Miss Bullet?" Frost asked as she aimed the paddle right for Bullet's fleshy cheeks.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Bulley nodded with a slight quiver in her lips.

Frost smiled evilly "Good" A few seconds later she brought the paddle down hard onto Bullet's fleshy rear.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2547351 *Bullet let out a muffled cry through clenched teeth. Her ass was on fire and it was only the first strike.*

Frost allowed Bullet to get used to the pain before slapping the paddle back down. "What number do you think would be appropriate Miss Bullet? Twenty? Thirty? Forty?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2547927 Silver Bullet stared at Frost in fear, but underneath was a fire that had been lit. Silver's legs squirmed unconciously as a small desire formed in her subconscious.

"T-twenty?"

Frost smiled at Bullet as she gave her rear another fierce smack with the paddle. "Twenty it is"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2552118 Bullet both grunted and to her own surprise moaned. This was bad...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2552118 Bullet both grunted and to her own surprise moaned. This was bad...

Frost stopped for a second as Bullet's small moan filled her ears "Hmm... You're enjoying this, aren't you, Miss Bullet?" She asked, her tone sharp and threatening.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2553210 "ye-n- I don't know!" Bullet looked up confused and afraid.

Frost smiled down at the weak and vulnerable Bullet. "Now now..." Frost purred as she stroked Bullet's hair consolingly. "There's no need to be afraid... Though... We might need t think of a different punishment for you..."

((Vikinga... Something went wrong with steam... Now I can't launch it anymore...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2555776 Silver shivered in fear "a-another punishment?!"

((Hey Vikinga... Are you there?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2587981 ((i am now))

((Just wondering if you wanted to finish this... Or talk... Or anything...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2589313 ((*kiss* I'm up for all three))

((*snuggles up close* Would you like to do anything in particular?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2589425 ((be with you! play games, wish it was saturday))

((yeah... Same here *hugs* How have you been?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2589598 ((I had a huge alergy attack last night, and now I think my left sinus is infected... but that's not sexy... *frowns))

((Oh no!!! :raritydespair:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2589667 ((nothing serious, just REALLY ANNOYING! *kiss* it's not infectious))

((*nuzzles you lovingly* Okay Vikinga... Say, have you been writing at all recently?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2589707 ((...no, but I've been trying!))

((That's fine, I was just wondering *kisses your cheek* ))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2589784 ((sorry, but... argg I'm stuck! I'm just stuck in the story. want to play a game?))

((I can't... Steam doesn't seem to want to work...))

((brb))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2589807 ((call customer support, or install the steam browser again))

((I've already tried the ladder, but I'm sorta paranoid about calling customer support...))

((*hugs tightly* at least I still have you))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2590065 ((sexy! try the forum then.))

((Glad you like it... Hmm... I think I already tried that too, but nothing I could find helped))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2590518 ((then you might just have to call them...))

((Wait a sec... I think I might have figured it out...))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 86