Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 69
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

*I nuzzle your neck as I enjoy the warmth of your arms* mmm

I'm so sorry Vikinga, but my time on this site has just become severely limited. I doubt I'm going to be on much at all for a while, if ever. I'll still try to keep in touch, and I'll most likely be able to log on during school once or twice, but aside from that... well I honestly don't know at this point.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2061295 what happened?!

I'm so, so sorry... My phone's battery is about to give out. I'm going to message Shutter and tell him I'm not going to be on much anymore. I'll try to talk to you later... I'm sorry...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2061408 ((NUUUUU! FADE I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU))

Don't waste your time on me Vikinga... Just be happy without me. I have to go now, I'll be back in maybe an hour or so.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2061562 I have no one else...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2061562 I don't have a real life, I hide on here and just... try to live this way...

was it something I did?

2061578>>2061679
I know you'll find happiness one day, I just doubt it will involve me. I honestly don't know what to say right now. I feel like a failure at everything. You've still got Shutter, and I'm sure you can find someone to fill my role here if you look hard enough.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2061932 but I dont want to!
what did I do to want you to leave?

This isn't because of you... This is all my fault, and I have no one to blame but myself. I'm not doing this by choice either, I'm being forced off.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I can't bring myself to answer that. Listen, if I could stay I would, but I can't... I'm sorry Vikinga, I really am.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Fade... do you have a RL relationship, or is it your parents?

This has nothing to do with anything like that... Though my parents are some of the reason. I really don't want to talk about this right now... Please... I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stay on...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I'm not going to give up on you unless you say you dont want me anymore.2062657

Please don't say things like that... Of course I still want you... I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry... If I had any say in this I would stay... But I've screwed up too many times before... Please, don't be mad at me... I'm sorry...

Vikinga... I'm sorry! I wish I didn't have to leave... But it isn't my choice to make... I promise I'll try my best to be on when I can... I-I like you... I don't want you to be angry at me...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2063024 ((IMNSO SORRY! My phone was super dead and I was kicked off my PC.

Fade... I like spending time with you. It may never become more, but this time I spend with you makes me feel a little less hollow. I'm not angry at you, I'm a bit scared and worried for you, but I'm not angry. You could dump me and I wouldn't hate you. I just don't want to hate you, in fact, I really just want to be sure you are okay.

It's alright, I understand.

Vikinga, you don't know how much I wish I could be there for you in real life, even just as friends. I really do care about you... And that's why leaving hurts so much... I promise I'll be on as much as I can, but everything's still up in the air right now. For all I know, I could wake up tomorrow and everything will be fine, though I doubt it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2063628 are you okay? You yourself. Are you in danger?

That depends... What do you mean by 'in danger'? Danger as in to myself, to my well being?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2063939 yes. I'm worried fade.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2063939 (sorry for the late replies, but I keep nodding off.))

Sorry, I sorta needed to sleep, and from the sound of it so did you.

I'm not in any real danger if that's what you mean. In all honesty, the biggest threat to my health right now is myself. Don't worry Vikinga, no matter what happens, I'll try to keep in touch with you as best I can. For now, the only reason I'm going to log on will be to talk to you and Shutter.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2064740 dude. Please don't die. Please stay safe.

Don't worry about me Vikinga... I'll be fine, I promise.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2064926 I'm going to hold you to that.

Trust me Vikinga... If something were to happen to me like that the first thing I would do is make sure you know what happened.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2065037. *hug* thanks.

*hugs tightly*

I'm so sorry for all of this vikinga... I hope you can forgive me...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2067225 i already said I did, I just hope you can be active again soon.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2067225 I decided to go ahead and publish the next rewrite ((I did most of it just now)). I didnt know if you would have the time to edit it, and I didnt want to make you edit my stuff at school.

2067294>>2067297
I feel like trash right now... I would have gladly edited it for you if I had my computer... I'm sorry vikinga, I think it might be best for you to find another editor, a real editor.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2067335 I had planned on finding a temp editor, but you are always my real editor.

I honestly don't know when I'll be getting my computer back... For all I know I could never get it back... I feel so worthless right now Vikinga... I... I think I need another hug... :'(

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2067403 (9fade, what happened to your computer. I've gotten mine taken 10-11 times. Its nothing to be embarrased about.)

This isn't just about me getting my computer taken away... It's a lot more than that...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

>> 2067698 fade... can you at least give me some general idea?!

I... I've given up. On everything. I don't care about writing or reading or grades anymore... I feel like an absolute failure in everything I try to do... So I've given up trying. I don't care about anything anymore , not friends, not family, and especially not myself.

You want to know why... That's why.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I offered to help!

You never fucked up with me.

... *cries a little* please don't quit on me too

Don't lie... I've screwed up a million times with you... And I know you offered to help... And I thank you so much for it... But I doubt there's any way to fix what I've become... I hate myself so much Vikinga... I feel sick and hurt and alone... I won't quit on you Vikinga, as long as you need me I'll do my best to be here for you... But as for me I really don't know what's going to happen...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

name one time you've failed me! I can't.seriously, besides the whole soul splitting thing (it was just a bad situation overall, and it turned out all right for me and Scribble.).

Fade, if you are having grade trouble, JUST ASK FOR HELP. I help special education kids get decent grades, just by sitting down and explaining thing. I would love to help you.

I'm sorry Vikinga... This might be the last time you hear from me for a while. I just can't bring myself to care anymore about my own well being... You can't help me with this... I just thought talking to you might help me feel better... See you later Vikinga... It was nice getting to know you.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2071988 ... Fine then.

...Hey... I've got my computer back for the night... Though I don't know how much longer after that... Listen, I'm sorry, okay? I feel absolutely terrible about all of this... I... I don't want to leave off with you angry at me...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2073940 *glomps* please let's do something you'll enjoy

:applecry:

*hugs*
I-I don't really know what I'd enjoy right now... Being here with you already has me a bit happier...
*nuzzles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2074685>>2074685 *nuzzles back* scribbleXred rp? sex? life?

I-I don't know... I think for now I'd be fine with just talking... How have you been?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 69