Comments ( 198 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 198
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971501 *I roll in the other direction onto my hands and knees.* f-fuck me! * I beg as I present myself to you*

*I place one hand on your ass cheek and another on your member* I will, but first... *I bring my face to your tight hole and lick up your taint while slowly stroking your cock*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971554 *I gasp loudly and bury my head into my pillow. The wet of feel of your tongue is too much and I feel myself skirting the edge of an orgasm.* F-fade please fuck me. I-I can't take anymore!

If you say so... *Pushing you down slightly as I angle my dick for entry into your tight little asshole*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971611 *in bite the pillow in preparation of your entry as I teeter of the cliff*

*Seeing as you're prepared for entry, I decide to not hold back as I thrust into you with full force, forcing my penis almost halfway up your butt hole before coming to a stop. I grit my teeth in determination as I attempt to go further in*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971635 ()sorry but I really need to sleep. To be continued.()

((Gotcha, goodnight))

Okay, I have to go in a couple minutes though, I'll look at it once I get home.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971635 *almost immediately I scream into my pillow in pain and orgasmic passion. I tighten around you as my entire body clenches up.*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

((Sorry, been a bit busy, saw your posts, getting an extra editor, or even just a prereader, sounds like a good idea, since I'm more of a grammatical editor. I'll get to reading your edit now))

*I begin pulling out slowly as I get ready to thrust deeper into your rectum* "Ohh... Vikinga..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1976517>>1976517 *I moan softer as a empty feeling washes over me. The euphoria of your cock pulling my boyhood inside out runs through my body like hot fire*

*I quickly jerk my hips back slightly and shift my weight as I thrust back into you. I let out a stifled moan as I attempt to repeat the process*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1976725 *I moan harder as my orgasm finally reaches its summit and hot cum sprays all over my sheets* fade!

((not the end yet!))

*I grab you arms for leverage as I begin to pick up the pace of my thrusting* "Ngh..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1976869 *I squeek as the thrusting becomes harder and faster. Already my ass begins to feel like there was a fire in it. I love it*

"Vi...Vikinga... I'm so close..." *I continue thrusting into your boyhood. I pull you up to me and force my tongue in between your lips as I nearly reach my climax*

((A few things with your revised version))

... eventually... probably.

((Both of those words should be capitalized.))

I never understood how...
... as the next pony.

((...Meh, I don't really like referencing other stories and characters outside of the actual story, in my experience it almost never ends well))

She was also the third to fourth best known mare in Equestria. A mare who would be recognized by even the most uninformed of ponies.

((I think throwing how famous she is out there might not be a good idea, although I do like how you went into deeper detail with Twilight's description))

((Other than that, it seems pretty good. I think after one or two more revisions this'll be publishing worthy))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1977549 **reference to what?**
**those are not supposed to be capitalized, they are extensions of the previous sentence.**

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1977509 * moan into your mouth as you thrust into me from behind with my back arched painfully. every inch of myself is given to you as I feel a second climax approaching*

((The reference to Snowdrop))

*With one final thrust I release my load deep inside of you, a bit of it dribbling out of your rectum as I moan deeply. I wrap my arms around your waist as I nearly finish my climax inside of you*

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Oct 18th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1977632 ((oops miss read.))
I groan in soft pleasure as you fill me to the brim. Everything goes white, and I finish for the second time as one of your dicks small twitches pushes me over the edge.*

(( 1 more?))

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Oct 18th, 2013

((I have to go to sleep in a little while... Maybe tomorrow))

*I collapse on top of you, my body completely spent of energy. I pull you in close as I give you another passionate kiss*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1977832 ((not even one spanking?)) Fade, I'm sorry I'm so dirty.

((Y u tempt me? :raritydespair:))

*I stare lovingly into your eyes* You're not dirty... *I put an arm around your waist as I kiss your cheek*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1977865 (( because I've been naughty and deserve one.)) I am dirty... you should punish me. *I whisper softly into your ear, as we now face each other*

((Well, tomorrow's the weekend, I should be able to have more time to do stuff to you then... Could you please wait until then?))

*I melt as your words and your gaze seems to almost hypnotize me into a state of euphoria* Well... Maybe... B-but only if you want me to...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1977865 ((fine ah can wait))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1977911 *sighs* why can't we do some more BDSM?

((Please just put this on pause for a bit longer. I can't rightly do this knowing Shutter's hurting like he is))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1983977 yeah... *sigh* I just don't know what to do about it. It makes me avoid it slightly when I can't deal with a sutuation.

I know how you feel... This is the first time in a while that I'm not able to help Shutter through something like this...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1984024 *hugs fade* I miss him.

*hugs you back*

I miss him too... I'm gonna try again to get him to join back, but not right now, he's gone through too much already. Maybe tomorrow... You have the group open right?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1984177 yes, for him. Unless you have any friends to invite. Jk.

Alright, have you tried talking to him recently? I think that might help.

So you have been talking to him? That's good to hear... Have you made any headway with him?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1984449 kinda, but he asked me to do somethung and before I could do it my phone died. He probably thinks I was refusing him.

What did he ask you to do, if you don't mind saying.

Regardless of what it was, I'm sure he'll understand if you tell him that.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1984484 kiss him ((I astumed on the cheek))

Aww, that's so sweet :pinkiesad2:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1984533 I posted Scrubble to the filly rp group, but her age might be a issue.

Saw that, think I'll wait on posting Twisted until later though. If anything, you might just need to age her down, and her canon for that group might need to change a bit, although I don't know really.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 198